Regarding the issue of starting their own business, Lin Xi also thought about it.

At the current time period, many things in this world are still underdeveloped. The takeaway industry, restaurant review websites, online shopping, live broadcasts, everything has not yet appeared.

Especially the game industry is undoubtedly a huge gap for the whole world.

In her original world, the holographic VR online game aroused a national upsurge as soon as it came out.

It's just that funds and contacts are all good but related high-tech technical talents cannot be found overnight.

"What do you think, what do you say?" Zheng Yayi said: "Actually, it's not just me, Wang Zhihe and Huang Mao also all think the same, oh, let me tell you the truth if you can't make a career then you need to seriously accept your fate and be a scumbag waiting to die, if you Xiaolin can always beat them our big guys are definitely not willing to mess with you."

At this time, a few people came from the other end of the phone——

"Yes, yes, we all think so."

"A few of us are notorious trash. If we hide this from our family and make a big business, good guy, we'll be on the list of floater."

"You bastard! That's Forbes!"

Lin Xi listened and smiled: "Are you all together?"

Zheng Yayi said with a smile: "yes, drinking, I wanted to ask if you would come but obviously you can't. We were all mourning enough at the beginning. When you talk about work everyone is even more mourned. ."

Lin Xi pondered for a moment and replied, "Let's talk about entrepreneurship later, let me think about it."

"Okay, I wish you and Uncle Lin can chat..."

Lin Xi: ...

Hanging up the phone, Lin Xi feigned on the seat back again.

Regarding starting a business, there are many uncertain factors. It is not only a hot head and enough money to solve it but the right time and place.

Lin Xi retains absolute rationality and even the feeling of confusion in her heart is far greater than the sense of expectation of her upcoming career, so she did not immediately answer Zheng Yayi's sudden suggestion.

She needs to investigate first, she can't do it blindly at least she can't make a rash decision before she has enough confidence otherwise she is very likely to fail.

Mrs. Lin and her stepfather Lin Zhourong were worried about her work. Mrs. Lin called today to urge her saying that Lin Zhourong wanted to talk to her about work and she could not refuse.

Twenty minutes later, the taxi arrived at the Lin family villa.

The English-style villa is located halfway up the mountain in Jinshan. The air is very good. The old housekeeper greeted it and smiled respectfully: "Miss Lin, sir, is waiting for you in the study."

When Lin Xi passed the flowerbed with the old housekeeper, he saw the gardener who was pruning the flowers and trees again.

The man was a little dark and thin. Seeing Lin Xi looking at him, he stopped what he was doing and nodded to Lin Xi with a smile.

Lin Xi came to him and looked at a green plant in front of her, it looking familiar.

After thinking for a moment, she remembered that Chu Muqing had also raised a pot on the balcony.

"Miss...is there something wrong?"

Lin Xi frowned, "Little Miss, the name she used to call her grandfather."