"—Humans, why do they exist?"

"—Can a black hole change the past through time and space?"

"—What is Einstein's theory of relativity talking about?"

"—Will the big bang really implicate the whole earth at the moment when the sun's lifespan is exhausted and destroyed?"

Lin Xi: ...

She didn't know whether the sun would explode, she only knew that at this moment, she really wanted to destroy herself.

The phone on the coffee table suddenly "buzzed—" vibrated.

Lin Xi exposed her head under the quilt and stretched out a slender arm to grab the phone.

She glanced at the message prompt—Chu Muqing.

She seemed to have seen something terrifying shrank her hands, dropped her phone and retracted her head into the quilt again.

So embarrassing.

- It's really embarrassing.

She covered her head and thought that even the destruction of the earth would not be enough to destroy her embarrassment from the top of her head to her toes.

After a brief moment of silence, the phone rang.

The rhythm of the music was like a reminder and the beating melody made her heart beat wildly.

Lin Xi took a deep breath and answered the phone, "Hello...Chu Muqing."

Her voice was hoarse and weak and there was even a bit of world-weary despair in her voice.

She stared blankly at the ceiling and thought, if Chu Muqing mentioned last night, she would break the jar and say that she had forgotten everything.

Well, that's all there is to it.

Chu Muqing's deliberately slowed voice came across the receiver and asked her, "Have you gotten up yet?"

Lin Xi snorted awkwardly: "Well...I just got up."

Chu Muqing asked, "Is your stomach still uncomfortable?"

Lin Xi continued to be awkward and tried to talk to her calmly and normally: "It's okay, I'm thirsty, hungry and I really want to drink milk."

Chu Muqing reminded: "There is milk in the refrigerator, remember to heat it before drinking it. There is also the bread you bought for Chengcheng in the snack cabinet. Check to see if it has expired."

Lin Xi licked the corners of her dry lips and replied, "Oh..."

"If there is no appetite, there is a porridge shop outside the community that will close before eleven o'clock."

Lin Xi opened her mouth and wanted to say something but in the end she didn't ask anything and said slowly, "Well, I see."

Chu Muqing's reaction was too calm.

Calmly made her suspect that everything last night was her imagination.

Maybe... she really imagining it?

She was drunk before, generally speaking, she was very honest and rarely made any jokes.

she's quiet in front of people and at best is more presumptuous in the back but the object of drunkenness is limited to the puppet cat she raised and her drunken talk is all taken on by the poor puppet cat.

"That..." She tentatively asked Chu Muqing, "I...?"

She licked her lower lip, not knowing what to say.