Before getting into the car, Lin Xi deliberately checked the weather forecast. After several consecutive rains, today was a bright sunny day.

The car went all the way through the downtown area and got on the expressway.

The address sent by Zheng Yayi was in Xicheng District, which spanned most of the city. Lin Xi has a little bit motion sick. She held her stomach for a while and couldn't suppress the retching feeling in her throat.

Chu Muqing lowered the car window and when the wind came in, Lin Xi finally felt a little more comfortable but it was still very uncomfortable.

The little guy blinked and asked her, "Is Mama Lin still feeling unwell?"

Lin Xi said softly, "It's alright."

The little guy tilted her head to look at her mother and asked, "How long will it take for us to arrive?"

Through the rear-view mirror, Chu Muqing glanced slightly at Lin Xi's pale face and asked her, "Can you still persevere?"

Lin Xi smiled: "I'm not that delicate, it's just motion sickness, you concentrate on driving, Chu Muqing, don't worry about me."

Chu Muqing retracted her gaze and looked straight ahead.

After getting off the expressway, Chu Muqing stopped the car on the street in front of the convenience store.

After a while, Chu Muqing came back with a bottle of soda, got into the car and gave it to her.

Lin Xi was flattered and took it, smiled and said, "Thank you."

After unscrewing the bottle cap and taking a few sips, the discomfort in her stomach finally eased a little.

Less than two kilometers away from Miss Qin's home, Chu Muqing put her fingers on the steering wheel again, she drove on the road and the car became quiet again.

The car drove all the way into a small alley and stopped in front of an open-air courtyard.

At the moment when there are many high-rise buildings, it is rare to see such a small courtyard in a big city.

Lin Xi got out of the car and found a house number not far away according to the map navigation. She waved from a distance: "Here here, come here, cub."

The little guy ran over in a hurry, Lin Xi crouched down, looked at the hesitant expression on her face and comforted: "It's okay, They will just ask a question later and then just say what you know."

When the little guy thought of Teacher Chen, a little panic flashed in her eyes and she asked subconsciously, "Is it really possible?"

"yes." Lin Xi looked at her and said warmly, "Your mother is here too, don't be afraid."

The little guy took a deep breath: "Okay, cheng is not afraid."

Chu Muqing walked to Lin Xi's side, her brows pressed down, her eyes clearly rebuking herself.

Lin Xi called her, "Chu Muqing."

"Um?"

Lin Xi smiled: "Cheer up."

Chu Muqing's eyes paused slightly: "En."

Lin Xi stepped forward and pressed the doorbell. After a while, a woman in home clothes came to open the door.

"You are... Miss Lin?"

Lin Xi smiled politely: "You are Miss Qin, I am Lin Xi, this is my wife and daughter."

She said and took the initiative to reach out to greet her.

Miss Qin reached out and shook her hand, then looked at the cute little guy beside her, her voice softened: "Come in and talk."