131. it's like catching your brother

Start from the beginning

du yue, who had been to the ghost city, did not know what to say, and did not expect that visiting the ghost city could be like a street patrol, which was too imposing. <

when i got to the street, there was a small shop, and there were a few little ghosts sitting in front of the door, gu ye stopped and looked, "selling ghost servants? the

boss, dressed in a blue robe and holding a fan, stood quietly in the doorway, and gave him a slight salute without humility, "do you want to buy one?" the ghost servants made by the small shop have a high iq.

gu ye shook his head and commented, "i don't want these ugly things, i don't want them." the

boss opened his mouth, and the next words were choked back, unwilling to cause trouble, and his cold face bowed his head, and there was no squeak.

xie chengdu wants to beat gu ye, hurry out and it will be over, you still dare to pick a problem, hurry up!

gu ye shook his head and left, the boss raised his head and looked at his back, frowning, obviously the same mask, the same domineering nature, he also thought that the yan dog little bully came again, it was this height... shorter than at least five centimeters, not him. moreover, he has been alone, and there are definitely not so many people following. qingyi shusheng leaned against the door frame, gently shaking the fan, and a little regret flashed under his eyes.

it was almost twelve o'clock, the white mist gradually rose, and du yue reminded everyone, "after twelve o'clock, all the people who dare to come out are old ghosts, so be careful."

"i..." fan xiao wanted to stop talking, looked at everyone's eyes, and said grievously: "i want to fart again."

everyone shouted at him, "hold back!

gu ye was amused, this child had been mixed up to the point where he even had to ask for leave for farting, and what was even more tragic was that others were not allowed to do so. <

at this moment, a little girl in a red dress came out of the fog. the child was about six or seven years old, her hair had just reached her shoulders, a baby's face, big eyes, and clear eyes, making her look like a little doll. seeing their group, the little girl picked up the corners of her mouth, ran to gu ye's body with a few steps, and hugged gu ye's leg.

the little girl's speed made everyone vigilant, and gu ye looked at the child calmly, "lost? the

little girl smiled sweetly and said playfully, "little brother, you are so good-looking, stay and play with me."

gu ye said twice, "little mother-in-law, you are also good-looking, how about making my mobile phone pendant?" the little girl's

eyes cooled down, and she retreated several meters in a blink of an eye, looking at gu ye coldly, her voice hoarse like an old woman, "you are really not interesting."

gu ye smiled, "i think you're quite interesting, and it's not bad to bring it back to do pet raising." the

little girl said coldly, "where did your mask come from?"

gu ye said coldly, "passed down from the master's gate, if the mother-in-law likes it, come and take it." gu ye's

anger was too heavy, and the little girl examined him and snorted, after all, she didn't want to clash with him, and disappeared into the white fog in a flash.

gu ye said with a cold face, "let's hurry up, all the monsters that come out of the back are monsters."

everyone tensed up, followed gu ye, and finally came out of the ghost city without any danger. the place that came out was on the other side of the street, and at twelve o'clock the time was twelve and five, and everyone saw the look of horror in each other's eyes. iit's so exciting! no wonder the people in the division said that the first time you go to the ghost city, you must have elders to take it, and you can't go to the ghost city alone. this time, if there was no gu ye's strong breath shaking, it was uncertain how many troubles would occur.