131. it's like catching your brother

Start from the beginning

everyone: "..."

fan xiao's master was a female master, and it was only when he was in his fifties that he found such an eye-catching apprentice, and all his maternal love was put on him alone, both as a son and as a grandson. fan xiao is not an orphan, when he was seven or eight years old, he went back to the teacher, once every six months, his parents and brothers and sisters hated not being able to give him the best, and they didn't have to worry about anything, which made the child habitual to this confused look.

the good thing is that this child has good luck since childhood, his personality is good, he laughs whenever he is older, he calls his brothers and sisters, and he takes out delicious food to share with everyone, and he is like a group pet from a young age. while everyone was protecting him, coupled with his little bit of bullshit good luck, he actually lived so safely and without incident. look at the child's grievances, what else can you say?

gu ye supported his forehead, looked at fan xiao and felt that he saw the fourth elder of their family, "well, don't beat him, don't take him with you if there are dangerous things in the future, and you can't eat turnips again if you have important things in the future!"

fan xiao nodded obediently, "i know brother, i won't eat turnips in the future, i'm sorry."

gu ye listened to him shout his brother so crisply, and he couldn't cry and laugh, in his lifetime, there were even people in his peers who called his brother, and it used to be "that scourge".

"all right, let's go." gu ye patted fan xiao's shoulder, the corners of his mouth hidden under the mask were slightly hooked, there is no shortage of silly boys in any industry, if you can always maintain this innocence, it is not bad.

gu ye turned around and wanted to leave, his sleeve was pulled by someone, gu ye looked back, puzzled to look at fan xiao, "what's wrong?"

"hey hey." fan xiao pulled gu ye's sleeve and shook it, happy like a child, "pulling you like this, it feels like pulling your brother." "

gu ye laughed, "silly boy, let's go."

xie cheng smiled, "fan xiao knows your brother, your brother saved his life, when he was still young, just getting started." when your brother died, he was about to cry silly.

gu ye was shocked, "when?"

fan xiao said embarrassedly, "once i got lost and was caught by an evil ghost, your brother passed by, saved me, stuffed me in the trash can to hide, and helped me call the police." gu ye racked

his brains and thought, most of the things more than ten years ago were forgotten, when he was more than ten years old, he especially hated children, and he always felt that the children who ran away were the same as him, it was a small garbage that no one wanted, and after generally saving it, he would put it into the trash can and let them wait for the police to pick up the child, so which child was fan xiao? gu ye smiled dryly, couldn't remember, and apologized for the children who were stuffed into the trash can when he was young and ignorant.

a group of people go out together, this street can not go back to the road, from this side of the road, can only come out from the other side, if you turn back, will extinguish a positive sun lamp on the shoulder, they can only go down the street. the people on this street, even if they were not as afraid of gu ye as the people in the square, were still very jealous of gu ye, and they would feel gu ye's breath from afar, and some were afraid of offending him, and even quietly closed the door. gu ye was still flying and stumbling, seeing that he dared to look at himself, he also stopped and deliberately looked at the other party, and the other party was afraid to skim off, gu ye let go of the other party.