121. gu ye is a snake and scorpion beauty

Start from the beginning

if she could catch the occult magician with powerful aura, she would soon be able to change back to her original form, but the occultists who looked like her had an appetite were too rare.

the long fingernails were stained with corpse poison, glowing an eerie black, incomparably hard. even if the poster is made of cloth, after being scratched by the nails, a large hole is poked out of the throat, which makes the princess full of anger, these untouchables, everywhere with paper people to deceive her!

i don't know that this scene was just seen by the master in charge of monitoring, and quickly reported it to the group, and when the group saw the princess poke dujano's throat, they were all vigilant, "she is looking at dugano, and wants to kill dugano and drink blood?"

"this princess is also too visualistic, and she has to pick good-looking ones when she eats."

"if the princess goes to catch the actor, it will definitely cause panic, hurry up and act!"

the group quickly printed a lot of photos of gu ye, each person carried a poster of gu ye on the street, even in the second half of the night, the street is not a pedestrian, occasionally when someone passes by, see a group of big and small guys carrying bags, holding a photo of the "star" in their hands, the direction of the movie theater, will be curious to look at twice. the young man in the photo is indeed quite handsome, that is, this group of fans does not look very serious, some with wooden swords, some with copper swords, some with dust on their waists, and some holding hanging plates, this star chaser looks like some kind of cult.

gu yesheng had nothing to love, holding a sign and being surrounded by his partners in the middle, and he was dragged away if he didn't want to go.

just when a girl came out of the movie theater, saw the photos they were holding, looked at their dress, and suddenly her eyes lit up, and some girls excitedly asked: "are you a fan of master gu?" aare you going to any event? xie

admitted, "i'm sorry, we just want to have a ceremony."

the girls' eyes lit up, "what ritual?" can we participate? we are also fans of master gu,"

everyone shook their heads and refused, "no, as long as men don't want women." the

girls cooled their faces, looked at them, all the same young men, but also imitated the master's dress, it can be seen that it is gu ye's brain powder, there is a chubby girl who is straight-talking, "you will not be gu ye's boyfriend powder, i know that there has been such a group of people in the fans recently, they are all male compatriots who like gu ye, you like to like it, you can't pay for action, master gu already has someone to want, tear down cp be careful to eat shit!" the

corners of xie cheng's mouth twitched, do you want to be so fierce? they have no interest in eating.

gu ye dragged the mask, wrapped himself more tightly, his ears were red, and who else didn't know his relationship with yu xuan?

as this group of masters walked this way, the princess had already felt countless aura surrounding her, and she looked up vigilantly, looking in the direction of the movement of the aura upstairs, and in this group of people, she felt a very large aura, clean, pure, and different from other people's breath, as if it did not belong to this human world, it belonged to the underground breath. this was a power that was easily absorbed by her physique, and the princess greedily licked the corners of her mouth, immediately abandoning these paper people and rushing towards the breath.

"here it comes! sleeper! here we are!

dozens of masters received the alarm at the same time, and everyone wondered, "why did she run at them?" ddo you want to wipe out so many of us alone?