113. good brothers will go to the grave together

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

golden light on the spell flashed, and the figures of the two little people actually appeared at their feet, seeing gu ye, the stranger, the two children raised their heads, looked at him with a frightened face, and trembled with fear.

gu ye touched their heads soothingly, "don't be afraid, i'll take you to find your mother." gu ye

put them in bottles, tore off the rune paper, cleared the traces, and pushed the corpse back to its original position, xiao wang couldn't see the soul, and he couldn't understand what he was doing, seeing that he was busy, he urged: "okay?"

gu ye nodded, "okay, let's go." when

they went out, they saw the police handing over the relics to lu qian's husband, and at the top was a jade buddha. this thing looked like it was some years old, there were already several obvious cracks on it, chen hanqing's face was originally gloomy, seeing these things, his face finally couldn't hold back, and he grabbed this piece of jade with tears in his eyes, tightly clutched it in the palm of his hand, and stuck it to his forehead. even if he closed his eyes, the tears still couldn't help but flow down, gu ye saw that he was trembling, the strength in his hands was so big that the bones were white, and the green tendons burst out, and he had a bad premonition in his heart.

sure enough, when chen hanqing let go of his hand and looked at the jade that had been split into several channels in his hand, he completely broke down mentally, crying and trying to put this piece of jade together, but unfortunately, everything was in vain.

gu ye's heart was cold, it was over, the things that suppressed lu qian were now ruined, and the lu qian who saw lu qian again at night was definitely a blackened lu qian, and i hoped that these two children could arouse her sanity and not kill in vain.

after doing everything that should be done, gu ye went back to sleep with peace of mind, and slept until more than four o'clock, when he was woken up by xie cheng's knock on the door, "young master jiao, do you want to eat?" <

gu ye lazily got up and washed his face before he was completely awake. when eating, he told xie cheng what he had done in the morning, "now let's bet that when the mother knows that the child is with us, will she come to find it?"

xie cheng thought about it and said seriously, "it should come, she has been looking for the child, which shows that the child's status in her mind is very heavy."

gu ye said regretfully, "if the gua pan is still alive, you can still measure the auspiciousness."

xie cheng persuaded: "the old one does not go to the new one, it is broken, it means that your fate with you has been exhausted, go back to find someone to repair it, repair it and buy a good one."

gu ye nodded, "makes sense." when he got back to the hotel, he took the old tray out of his bag and threw it directly into the trash.

"hey!" xie cheng was speechless, "if you go back to repair it, you may be able to use it, and it will be thousands." "no

," gu ye said seriously, "the fate is over, don't want it."

xie cheng said with disgust: "you are also three years old, and you can't have more." "actually

..." gu ye looked at xie cheng seriously, wanting to stop talking.

xie cheng urged, "grind something, hurry up."

gu ye said seriously, "i have a grave planing deal that i want to do with you." tthe

corners of xie cheng's mouth twitched, "you should be calm, the grave will damage yin morality!"

gu ye said seriously, "i want to planed the grave of my brother and master, and i heard that someone set up a crown tomb for him, and inside it was a treasure passed down from our division." "you're

The cripples all stood up by meजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें