Chapter Eighty Two

Previously -

Jagat had tactfully escaped like a snake, giving a huge blow to Agni's ego. After all, he has managed to escape right under Agni's nose from his police station. After he had left the letter stating that he will be going after the twins, the police was on a high alert. Jhajjar police was already around the resort, silently keeping an eye out for Jagat. Even the Rohtak police was a big fool to search around the Rohtak - jhajjar highway. Jagat wasn't going to strike now, he was going to wait for the police to think that he is already in Jhajjar, and once they think that they will remove all the barriers from the highway and that will be the perfect time he will escape from Rohtak.

Nobody from the police department, not even Agni were suspecting Jagat's whereabouts in Rohtak. They were assuming that he was already in Jhajjar, waiting for the right chance to strike at the twins. But Jagat was waiting, he was waiting until he had everything in his hands to strike. He didn't want to take any risks this time.
___________________________________________

Location - Jhajjar

It was night time, everyone inside the resort were already fast asleep, except Susheela. Susheela was tossing and turning, unable to fall asleep as many things were going on in her mind. Tomorrow's day was going to be very challenging for her. Rudra Malhotra was going to arrive early in the morning for the meeting. The meeting that was scheduled at four in the afternoon was changed and reschedule by Mr. Malhotra himself and it was now going to be around twelve in the afternoon.

Sam was already prepared with his presentation and Aryan too had made sure to look over all the things twice. Everything was going smoothly until now and would go further well too, but Susheela's overthinking mind had her stuck in a hurricane.

Susheela sighed deeply, tensions and cares were going to be a constant part of her life, so there was no point in pondering upon it. Thinking about all the positive things that happened today, Susheela forced herself to sleep.

Morning came by pretty early. Susheela woke up yawning and stretching her arms wide. Garima and Puttu were already up getting dressed. Susheela yawned and got up from the bed even though her body wasn't ready to leave her warm bed.

Susheela took a pair of ripped jeans and a dark red transparent chikankari kurti. She showered, did her buisness and came out dressed in the clothes she had selected for the day. She wore the ring that Pramod had gifted her and some nice heavy sliver jumkas. She then wore a pair of kitten heels and applied light red lipstick. Garima had worn a similar outfit just in peach colour. Puttu was also up and dressed in a nice pair of ripped jeans and white tee shirt.

The three then made their way downstairs. On the way they caught up with Pramod and Shekhar. Ritu, Lily and Rohan were already down with the elders, waiting for the breakfast to be served. Ghanshyam had asked the manger to welcome Mr. Malhotra and show him his room. It was ten o'clock in the morning and Susheela was anxiously looking at her watch.

When Susheela came downstairs and went towards the buffet area, she saw her entire team having breakfast over there on another table. Susheela and Aryan made eye contact and he reassured her that he would personally guide Mr. Rudra Malhotra upto his room.

Susheela sat down beside Pramod who couldn't keep his eyes off of her. He was continuously gazing at his beautiful bestfriend, who was looking breathtaking in her red vibrant kurta and ripped jeans. Susheela and the lot greeted all the elders and Lily came to sit beside Susheela.

"Hey Sush! You're looking so pretty this morning!", Lily gushed, Pramod nodded his head, still lost in Susheela's beauty.

"Naa jijaji, Susheela se nazar hate toh wo orange juice pass karna toh jara.", Garima teased which brought Pramod back in his senses. He chuckled lightly and passed her the jar full of fresh orange juice.