Chapter Fifty Five

Previously -

"What!?", Susheela practically jumped out of her seat and stood up.

"Yes, now you'll have to find a way to save my family's and your life both. Because this meeting cannot be cancelled, we'll look too unbothered in the industry and they will carry wrong and false tales about us. Now there's only one way you can do all the work without getting caught.", Amrit said in a soft tone.

"And that is?", Susheela asked suspiciously. Everytime he gave her an idea, it always landed her up in a big mess.

"Ab Susheela ko Sattu bankar ye deal sign karni hogi.", Amrit said dropping the last and final bomb on Susheela's head.
___________________________________________

"Kya!?", Susheela yelled in her phone.

"Oh ho! Phaad do tum mere kaano ke parde! Meri wife kam thi jo tum bhi mere bichare kaano ke peeche padi ho?", Amrit said irritated by Susheela's loud screams.

Aryan who was passing by Susheela's cabin heard her loud scream and came inside her cabin panicking. He looked around for any possible threats, when he found none he frowned at his ma'am who raised her hand to stop him from speaking anything.

He patiently came and sat down on the chair facing her. Susheela was looking stressed, so stressed that she would faint any minute now. She put her phone on speaker for Aryan to listen too.

"Boss! Main chillau nahi toh aur kya karu? Aap chahte hai ki main ek ladka ban ke mere family ke naak ke neeche se jaakar Malhotras ke saath ye deal sign karu?", Susheela was trying to control her anger.

"Haa aur konsi bhasha mein maine tumhe abhi kaha? Aur waise bhi tum konsa peheli baar ladka ban rahi ho, tum pehele bhi ban chuki ho na? Toh problem hi kya hai?", Amrit asked confused.

"Wo sir tab meri majboori thi! Aur abhi toh main bilkul bhi ladka nahi ban sakti. Meri puri family mera chehra pehchanti hai ab, there's no way they'll fall for this.", Susheela said sighing.

"But Susheela we don't have a choice! You can't tell your father about your job priorities because then he will kill you and me, both! And I don't want to die so young, I haven't even seen half the world yet! We don't have a choice Susheela, this project is very important.", Amrit said dejectedly.

"Sir, why aren't you understanding my situation? My family will catch me in a second! What will I say to them then?", Susheela asked sighing.

"You can hide from them. See, I have it all covered in my mind. First you enter the resort with your family as Susheela. Then change into Sattu and re-enter the resort with your team. Only your family knows how you look in a male getup, but none of the working staff over there knows about it. So you can clearly get away. And it's only for a day Susheela, just sign the deal with the Malhotras on day one and then you can resume your work with Sam and your team being as Susheela, you can just say that they are your friends or something.", Amrit said in a convincing tone.

"Boss.....why do I feel that this isn't going to end well? Anyway, it's just for a day right? The meeting will be over in a day, right?", Susheela asked giving up.

"Yes, yes! It'll be over in a day! It's just for a day, trust me everything will be fine. You can order the resort manger to not let anyone come near your meeting area. They will not even suspect you because of our meeting.", Amrit said, overjoyed as Susheela gave into his plan.

"Boss, everytime we've gone through such plans I've always landed myself in trouble. I just hope that this time atleast I won't have to face any problems.", Susheela muttered under her breath but her boss heard her anyway.