Chapter Forty One

Previously -

"You left your acting auditions for your father. You came back for your sister. Even though you didn't have any interest in this barber field, yet you gave a lending hand and did more than it was expected from you. You cut off your hair, you became a boy just for the sake of your father and family. You supported Garima in all her weird plans, so why wouldn't we support you?", Pramod asked with a small smile.

Pramod's words were very simple and nothing extraordinary, to others it may seem sweet but for Suhseela it was special. All her life her father and relatives have told her the same time over and over again, that how people were so caring of her, that how her twin sister and cousin brother were ready to do anything and everything just so she would feel good.
___________________________________________

Their words were like a sharp knife in her heart, they always made her feel as if others were only doing things for her, they made her feel as if she did nothing to gain that love and trust. For them, she was just a very privileged person. But today Pramod said it, he said that people were ready to walk the extra mile for her because she has been doing it for them since forever. It was her selfless and kind nature that attracted people to do anything and everything for her. It was her who brightened up people's homes with lights in the midst of darkness and hallow. And, so when her world was crumbling down, people came together to lend a helping hand. (This paragraph will make a sense in the future.)

Pramod's words were enough to melt the cold and dark heart of Susheela, and so her heart chose that very moment to let go. She fell back, carefree, she fell back. Falling in love was hard, but letting go off from the safety was even difficult. The journey till the end of the fall was going to be long but she was thrilled for it as well.

She fell, she let go of all her anxiety and the fear of commitment, as she fell back. She opened her arms wide and fell for him. He had promised her that he was waiting for her down there, to hold her and to catch her. He wasn't going to let her break this time, he was ready to go up the extra mile, wait for as long as it takes, but he was going to stay rooted to where he was and wait for her to fall freely.

"You cannot expect kindness and generosity from people if you haven't done anything for them. People are ready to help you in any which way possible, because you have been helping them since day one. Kindness always comes around Susheela ji, it always does. Even though I blackmailed you, even though I asked you to be my pretend girlfriend, you still didn't hold it against me. Your warm and comforting heart made me fall for you, your heart that has the purest intentions, your heart made me fall in love with you.", Pramod said as Susheela looked at him with the same amount of love and affection that he showed her through his words, Susheela not being good with words, showed it through her eyes and actions.

She always tended to hold back her emotions, afraid somebody might use it against her. But with him she was free to express her feelings and emotions, without having to fear about the betrayal. Her eyes were full of tears, a beautiful and happy smile lingered on her face as her eyes showed him the love and gratitude she had towards him in that very moment. Her eyes emoted each all the love she felt towards him. And like always, she felt loved by him.

Her heart didn't hold back today. She regretted all the times she held a cold look in her eyes for him when all she felt was love for him. Today, her heart and mind were compensating for all the times he should've seen the love through her eyes. Her eyes depicted love and only love today, she didn't even realise how badly and fastly she was falling until now.

The realisation of her falling for him hit her like a ton of bricks. Her voice caught up in her throat, her heart started to drum fastly against his her ribcage as they shared a beautiful eye lock. She wasn't ready for a confession yet, just today, in this very moment she had realised that she has developed feelings for him, she didn't want to hurry it in fear she might destroy something beautiful. She wanted to take it slow, but she also didn't want him to leave her only because she was taking a lot of time to confess.