Chapter Fifty Seven

Previously -

As beautiful as it was from the outside, the interior of the resort was standing out too. It was grand, with crystal chandeliers and sparkling tiles. Paintings were hung on each side of the wall. Statues of anicet art and artifacts and various animals were placed carefully beside the huge staircase that led them towards the second floor. Three elevators were on the first floor. The hotel has fifteen floor, two swimming pools, five conference rooms, a ballroom, a massive gym with boxing equipment, sports and gaming room, a small in-house theater and an library too.

The Ruhails all looked at the Resort in awe and looked proudly at ghanshyam who had managed to pull this up in from a scratch. Ghanshyam gave them all their room keys and they went to get fresh. Shekhar and his family was going to come around nine and so they were all hurrying up.
___________________________________________

Garima and Puttu reached their shared room as Susheela wasn't going to be there for the night and so Puttu was going to accompany Garima. According to their plan, Puttu quickly got changed into Susheela's clothes and got inside the covers. He pulled a scarf over his head and laid down on the bed. Garima quickly clicked his pictures to show her father and then sat down laughing at her brother's frowning face.

"Susheela didi you better thank me!", Puttu murmured under his breath as he frowned and looked down at his outfit.

"Puttu, jara sa twirl kar toh! Susheela ko bhejna hai!", Garima said, all set to take a video of her brother and embarrass him further.

"Nahi!", Puttu crossed his arms and looked away from her.

"Puttu! Tu kitna cute lag raha hai yaar! Ladkiya paagal ho jaayegi tere peeche! Chal ek twirl kar de!", Garima tried her level best at holding back her laugh but failed miserably.

"Didi! Yo meri haalat dekh kar koi ladki nahi pategi! Only boys run run behind me.", Puttu sat down on the floor and held his head in his hands as he cried.

"Kitna drama karta hai tu yaar! Jaa ab jaldi jaakar change karke aa!", Garima said pointing towards the bathroom. Puttu got up and moved towards it but stopped and turned around.

"Didi?", Puttu called his sister. She looked up from her phone.

"Hmm?", Garima hummed.

"Lights, camera and action!", Puttu said and Garima quickly turned her camera on as she took a video of her brother.

Puttu smiled and twirled, did a ramp walk and even blushed in the end. Garima was dying of laughter as she recorded her brother. Puttu than ran into the washroom to get changed. In between her laughing fits, Garima sent the video and pictures on the sibling's WhatsApp group where Pramod was added too and laid down on the bed laughing.
___________________________________________

Pramod was in his cabin seeing some last minute files before he headed towards him home, just then he got a notification on his phone. He checked to see that one of the WhatsApp groups on his app, named ''Chudailon Ki Hasi" has a lot of messages. He opened the group and burst out laughing as he saw Puttu's little item number and his cute pictures where he was seen posing for the camera and blushing like a little girl. He quickly made a group video call to them.

Puttu had returned from the washroom in his normal clothes and was sitting beside his sister when Garima got a video call from her favourite future brother in law. She excitedly picked up the call and Parmod came on their screens, still wheezing with laughter.

"Ke hua Pramod ji? Itna hass kyu rahe ho?", Garima asked confused.

"Oh my gosh! Puttu! Tum kitne cute lagte ho yaar Susheela ji ke kapdo main! Unse bhi better!", Pramod said in between his laughing fit. Garima joined in on his laugh as she got flashes of her brother wearing their sister's clothes. Puttu frowned and pouted.