Chapter Seventy Eight

Previously -

Susheela sighed defeated. These two people know her from the inside and out. "Trust karte ho mujh par?", Susheela asked tiredly and the two nodded in an 'yes'.

"Toh bas, yahi samajh lo ki jo bhi kar rhai hu sab sahi hi kar rahi hu. Kuch bhi illegal nahi hi. Waqt aane par tum dono ko sab bata dungi. Magar filhal abhi kuch mat pucho, please.", Susheela begged and the two nodded at her in understanding. 

The two let her off the hook as they trusted her. Susheela wouldn't do anything that would hurt any of them. They were just worried for her safety. They both couldn't see a single scratch on her, they were just too afraid that she might hurt herself in this process even though they didn't know what situation she was in right now.
___________________________________________

It was around lunch time when the elders finally came to call the youngsters to have lunch. Everybody took their seats and sat at the long table where food was being served by the waiters. Susheela was sitting on the right side of Pramod while Lily sat on his left, while the waiter was serving them food.

"No no no no! Stop! Don't give him that!", Susheela stopped the waiter with a horrified expression who was about to put bottle gaurd sweet dish (Loki ka halwa) in Pramod's dish.

Pramod and the rest looked at her confused, "Kyu? Mujhe khana hai ye sweet dish.", Pramod pouted while Susheela rolled her eyes and pointed towards the sweet dish in frustration.

"Buddhu, ismein nutmeg hai and you're allergic to it!", Susheela shook her head at him, a panic expression settling on her face.

"Ismein nutmeg hai?", Pramod turned towards the waiter and asked him while the poor fellow nodded his head in an 'yes'.

"Thankyou, kha leta toh pata nahi kya hota.", Pramod sighed gratefully and slid the dish far away from him on the table.

"Kuch nahi hota, khane se pehle hi rokh leti main. Aur tumne kya mujhe apna personal assistant samajh ke rakha hai kya?", Susheela asked irritated as she started to serve Pramod herself, too afraid to make any mistakes regarding his allergies.

"Nahi toh?", Pramod asked confused.

"Toh fir apne allergies ke baare mein tumhe dhayan rakhna chahiye yaa mujhe? Saare kaam mujhse hi karwao tum!", Susheela huffed as she served him his food.

"Ma'am, hum kar denge serve.", The waiter said nervously, too afraid to lose his job.

"Kyu? Tum kya iski girlfriend ho? Mummy ho yaa bestfriend? Nahi ho naa toh tumhe kaise pata ki inki kya kya allergies hai? Puri allergies ki list dene ke baad aur iska specific menu samjhane ke baad bhi ye mistake kar rahe ho tum! Chup chap dusro ko serve karo, main inhe inka khana serve kar dungi.", Susheela rolled her eyes as the waiter gulped in fear and went away immediately.

"Ma'am! I'm extremely sorry. Aapne jo Mr. Chautala ke liye menu set kiya hai wo ye raha. Please, we're extremely sorry for this mistake.", The head chef along with his assistant came running towards the table with different dishes on a wheeler. Pramod looked at his girlfriend with a soft smile, that's what he meant when he said that she cared about him the most.

"It's alright! Just make sure that it doesn't happen next time. His allergies are very deadly and I don't want to take any risk.", Susheela muttered lowly and the waiters served the food specifically made for Pramod in his awaiting plate.

"Jay! I can't wait to be a grandma yaar!", Mini whispered and elbowed Jay in his ribs. Jay rolled his eyes at his wife's impatience.

"Even I can't wait to become a bua!", Lily too joined in as she was sitting beside them and smiled widely.