Chapter Seventy Four

Previously -

She couldn't afford for these unwanted feelings to take over heart. A mere case of attraction had her father calling her a characterless person and now if she dared to fall in love, she would be called more than just a characterless person.

'I need to stay away from Pramod. I need to create some distance between us.', Susheela thought to herself and let her tears fall down freely with the cold water.

Today she had seen a very different and vulnerable sight of Pramod, he was fragile, his emotions were fragile and he needed care and love, something that she wasn't capable of, something that she has forbidden herself to do. They both were broken on the inside, the only difference being that in Susheela's opinion, Pramod deserved to be loved beyond measures and hate to dawn upon herself for being weak and broken.

End Of Flashback -
___________________________________________

Pramod and Lily woke up around four in the morning by a very angry and livid Meenakshi Chautala. Both weren't ready to get up at all until Meenakshi mentioned not taking them along with her. Last night when they arrived late after their shopping, both were so exhausted that they slept in the living room itself.

"Good morning mom.", Pramod sleepily said and hugged his mother.

"Good morning Mini babe.", Lily patted Parmod's head and hugged her Mini aunty.

"Tum dono apni ye nautanki band karo aur jaldi se apni packing kar lo! Abhi chaar baj rahe hai subha ke, chalo humein nikalna hai. Abhi nikalenge tab hi toh 10-11 baje pahunch paayenge! Chalo abhi!", Mini said pushing the two sleepyheads away from her.

"Mom, packing ho gayi hai.", Pramod said and pointed towards the two large travelling bags.

"Aur tumhari Lily?", Lily shook her head to wake up from her sleep.

"Wo upar ke room main kal raat ko hi packing kar li thi. Bags wahi honge. Main abhi fresh hoke aati hu bags leke. Chal re safed mogre tu bhi naha le.", Lily dragged a half asleep Pramod and they both went stumbling upstairs into their individual rooms.

"Kya karu main inn dono ka jay? Jay!", Mini looked around to find her husband too napping on the sofa. She took in a deep breath to control her anger and then smiled sarcastically.

"Jay uth jaao warna main tumhe ganja kar dungi. Fir waise hi ghumte rehena apne virasat mein.", Jay widened his eyes and quickly got up, very well knowing that Mini might actually do what she said.

"Mini, itna tension kyu le rahi hu? Bas gadi mein bethna hai aur jaana hi toh hai? Lily yaa toh Pramod apni car drive kar lenge aur hum toh apna driver le kar jaa rahe hai na? Toh tension kis baat ki? Aur waise bhi hum 10 se pehele pahunch jaayenge.", Jay said shrugging her off.

"Jay jab se mujhe pata chala hai ki Susheela bhi waha humare saath pure two weeks rehne wali hai tab se meri excitement level upar gayi hai! I just can't wait to see her!", Mini clapped her hands excitedly.

"Haa Dharampal bhi hoga na, bada maza aayega.", Jay said finally getting up from the sofa to help the driver keep their luggage inside the car boot.

Pramod and Lily came down joking randomly about the ways they were going to tease Shekhar alongside Rohan. Lily was wearing her casual clothes, her basic jeans and top and Pramod too was wearing a nice fitting dark grey jeans and white tee-shirt along with his favourite forest green jacket.

"Aa gaye tum dono? Chalo ab jaldi bahar chalo apne luggage ke saath. Mujhe ghar lock karna hai. Aur tum dono mein se car kon chala raha hai?", Mini asked hurrying them out.