Chapter Twenty Six

Previously -

"Naa jaruri naa hai ki yo Susheela yaa Garima ke liye hi aaya ho. Ho sakta hai mere liye aaya ho.", Chanchal said eyeing the roses with a glee.

"Naa tu kab se Miss. Ruhail ho gayi? Tu Mrs. Ruhail hai.", Shishupal said rolling his eyes.

"Naa yo bhi toh ho sakta hai na ki mujhe jo pasand karta ho usse pata hi naa ho ki main shadi shuda hu? Ab kya kare, meri twacha aur sundarta se pata hi nahi chalta ki main ek jawan bete ki maa hu.", Chanchal said flipping her hair.

"Naa santur mom tham jaa jara.", Shishupal said rolling his eyes.

"Bhaisahab, yo konsi wali Miss. Ruhail ke liye hai?", Shishupal asked the courier guy who was waiting for everyone to finish so that he can talk.
___________________________________________

"Jinhone mujhe ye deliver karne ke liye kaha tha unhone bola ki ye Ruhail parivar ke sabse khubsurat insaan ke liye hai. Jo dikhne main kisi pari ko bhi competition de de.", The man smiled shyly.

Dharampal and Shishupal looked at eachother nervously. Kusum coughed and Chanchal was all ready to pounce on the gifts. Susheela looked at Garima with a knowing look- teasing her four minute elder sister, while Garima shook her head and pointed at Susheela instead. Puttu looked as clueless as a cactus.

"Kaha tha na maine? Yo mere liye hi aaya hai. Ab sorry bhatijiyon, par iss ghar main sabse jayda khubsurat toh main hi hu.", Chanchal said closing her eyes and widening up her arms for the gifts to come walking towards her.

"Aapka Naam Susheela Ruhail hai?", The man asked, scratching his head in confusion. Chanchal abruptly opened her eyes and Susheela who was drinking her orange juice spilled it on her brother's face! Puttu glared at his sister as he wiped his face with his hand, his face getting sticky and sugary from all the orange juice that his sister had spit on him.

"Kya?", Dharampal asked equally shocked.

"Haa ye kisi Susheela Ruhail ke liye hai.", The man said forwarding the bouquet.

"Naa Garima ke liye aaya hota toh samjha jaa sakta tha, magar Susheela ke liye?", Dharampal said snickering. Susheela sighed and looked down at her hands that were on her lap. Garima noticed Susheela's sullen look and immediately hardened her gaze on her father.

"Papaji, ek heere ki pehchan ek johari hi toh jaan sakta hai na? Ab kaha patthar uthane wala meri behen ki khoobsurati ko dekhe?", Garima said, taunting her father.

"Waise yo meri bailbuddhi main khubsurati dhundne wala nauma hai kon? Usse museum main rakhna padega.", Dharampal snickered, totally ignoring his elder daughter's words.

"Dr. Pramod Chautala.", The man replied in an worn out voice. He was tired with all the interrogation.

"Ohh....", The rest of the Ruhails' teased Susheela with a knowing look, even her father looked pleased at the moment, forgetting that he had yet once again destroyed his daughter's self esteem.

Susheela got up with tired eyes and went ahead as the man passed the beautiful white rose bouquet and the large box of doughnuts in her hand. She smiled at him and offered him some water and food but he politely denied.

Susheela then took a careful look at the bouquet as she sat down on the breakfast table. The whole Ruhail family surrounded her, trying to see what was there. There was a card inside the lovely bouquet. Susheela gently took it out and started reading it in her mind.

'Hey beautiful! A very good morning! Aapka aaj exam hai so aapko all the very best. Waise, aapko best of luck ki koi jarurat nahi hai kyuki aap ek topper ho, but still, all the very best.