Chapter Sixty Three

Previously -

She wore her clothes, did her hair and put on some chapstick to go for the day. Susheela sighed tiredly and sat on the bed with her phone in her hand. It was nine thirty in the morning and Pramod still hadn't messaged her or called her.

It was irritating her so much that he didn't miss her while she waited for his call like a fool. And what even more disturbed her is that fact that she was away from him just for a couple of hours now, and yet she was feeling restless and sad.

'How will I survive two whole weeks without you!? What have you even done to me!? Ugh!', Susheela thought in her mind with a small smile as she chuckled.
___________________________________________

Susheela sat on the bed wondering why Pramod didn't text her back or even call her once. She sighed and checked through her social media apps. As usual she got many 'congratulations' from her college mates and professors on her victory yesterday. She personally texted everyone and thanked them. Unknowingly, she opened her WhatsApp and Pramod's contact in it. Her message wasn't even seen by him yet.

'Itna busy kab se ho gaya ye? Ek text yaa call tak nahi kar sakta? Warna toh kal bohot bol raha tha ki Susheela ji main aapko bohot kiss karunga, ab kaha gayi wo baatein? Huh!', Susheela huffed and kept her phone aside.

'Lagta hai kal ki thakaan ke wajha se so raha hoga. Lekin main toh uss se bhi jayda thak gayi thi, lekin main bhi toh uthi hui hi hu na! Ye ladka bada lucky hai! Ab isse call karne do, main nahi uthane wali!', Susheela thought in her mind and got up to go downstairs where her entire family was waiting for her.
__________________________________________

Susheela picked up her phone and went downstairs taking the elevator. She asked on the reception about her family was directed towards the patio garden area where the breakfast was being severed. Susheela nodded her head and thanked the receptionist girl and moved towards the Patio garden area.

Once she reached there she saw her family, her aunt and uncle, her cousin sister and some other new faces laughing and giggling about something. Susheela took in a deep breath, trying to sum up some courage to go up to them and say 'hi'. She slowly walked towards them, praying that she doesn't trip and fall and hoped that she didn't look nervous. Susheela then looked towards Rohan Singh who was laughing about something the other boy said from beside him. Susheela smiled widely after looking at him and walked towards their direction.

Garima who was giggling with Ritu looked up and saw Susheela approaching them.

"Aree Susheela tu aa gayi? Jaa pehele Mamaji aur Mamiji se mil le.", Garima got up from her position and pushed her sister in their aunt and uncle's direction.

All the elders were sitting around a round table, laughing and enjoying their breakfast. Susheela slowly approached them and hugged her uncle from behind. Ghanshyam got confused in the start but then his eyes gradually lit up.

"Susheela!", He exclaimed and got up to hug his favourite niece. Susheela laughed and hugged her uncle back.

"Kaise hai aap Mamaji?", Susheela asked once they pulled away.

"Naa manne ke hoga, main toh bilkul thik hu beta. Tu bata kaisi hai?", Ghanshyam said pulling at her cheeks lovingly.

"Main bhi bilkul thik hu.", Susheela said laughing softly. By now everyone's attention was towards Susheela. Rohan was looking at with the widest grin he could muster and Shekhar looked confused.

'Maine isse kahi dekha hai, magar kaha?', Shekhar thought confused.

'Sush aa gayi! Abhi maza aayega!', Rohan thought excitedly.