Chapter Sixty Four

Previously -

"Nahi nahi tum kuch kaha karte ho? Sab galti ho har baar meri hi hoti hai na?", Susheela huffed angrily and played with her food. Rohan and Garima silently laughed at her. The elders were half paying attention to their conversations and half on Susheela's conversation.

"Sorry Susheela ji mujhe bilkul bhi pata nahi tha ki meri ye baat aapko itni buri lagegi. Waise wo baat kya hai wo ab tak mujhe bhi pata nahi par agar aapko bura laga hai toh maine hi kuch kiya hoga.", Pramod said stifling his laughter. Susheela's angry frown slowly started to disappear from her face and a beautiful smile started growing on her face. The change in her expressions were seen by everyone present there. Some looked at her with curiousity, while the youngsters looked at her with a knowing smile. But it was Rohan's bedazzling smile that won. He was extremely happy for his baby sister, considering her past she got the best healing partner.
___________________________________________

Susheela got up excusing herself from the table and moved towards a lone area in the large lush garden. The entire crowd followed her with their eyes. Susheela stood under a tree and answered her boyfriend.

"Ha ha very funny. Waise I'm sorry, wo thoda sa mood off tha isiliye tum par bhadak padi.", Susheela apologized feeling guilty.

"Aap kyu sorry keh rahi hai? Main samajh sakta hu, kal se aapki acche se neend bhi nahi hui hai. Aur sorry toh mujhe bolna chahiye. Darasal main bohot thak gaya tha isiliye itne der tak so gaya aur pata bhi nahi chala. Maine just aapka text dekha. I'm sorry.", Pramod said apologetically. He was combing his hair looking in the mirror.

"Tum please sorry mat bolo. Kher ye sab chodo aur batao aaj ka kya plan hai tumhara?", Susheela asked casually, trying to engage him in a conversation with her. It hadn't even been a day and Susheela was missing his voice, his touch, his stupid jokes, his warm hugs and his beautiful smile. Oh God! She was doomed, love can be so infuriating and frustrating at times.

"Aaj toh Lily madam ko mujhe shopping pe le jana hai. Aur thodi bohot shopping toh mujhe bhi karni hai. Mom ne traditional wear ki shopping kar li hai meri par mujhe mere friend aur uske wife ke liye kuch gifts lene hai. Toh bas aaj ka pura din shopping. Aur fir raat ko hum sab nikal jaayenge shadi ke liye.", Pramod said picking up the phone in his hand and putting it near his ears.

"Aree waah! Matlab aaj ka pura din tumhara busy-busy hai. Enjoy karo.", Susheela said smiling to herself.

"Haa wo toh hai. Aap bataiye, aap ka kya plan hai?", Pramod asked her.

"Mera? Abhi toh kuch decided nahi hai lekin bas timepass hi karenge. Ladke walo ki khatirdarri aur usne baat waat karna, baaki toh aisa kuch major plan nahi hai.", Susheela looked towards her sister who was excitedly waving her hands in the air to catch her attention. Susheela looked at her weirdly but went towards their table nonetheless.

"Ohh wonderful! Aap full on enjoy karna. Aur agar aap bore ho jaao toh mujhe call kar lena. Aapke liye toh main free hi free hu.", Pramod said giving a cheeky smile, even though she couldn't see him.

"Accha chalo tum karo apni shopping day enjoy. Main rakhti hu.", Susheela said once she reached the table.

"Ek minute, suniye na! Aapke liye main kuch le lu? Aapko kya chahiye?", Pramod asked hoping that she would demand something from him. Since the moment he met this girl, she has been relentlessly giving to people and never receiving. And so he wanted her to demand to him for whatever she wanted. He wanted to fulfill all her wishes, give her all the love and materialistic things that she liked.

"Mere liye? Nahi nahi mujhe kuch nahi chahiye.", Susheela denied politely. It really made her heart flutter that somebody out there cared enough for her to ask about what she wanted and what she didn't. And who better than her future boyfriend, with whom she was planning her life.