Chapter Seventy Nine

Previously -

"Kyuki tu mujhe wo assurance nahi de paaye ho Sush ne diya hai. Chal ab bhaag le yaha se warna Mere haath ka maar khayega mujhe bewakoof bulane ke liye.", Lily threatened. Susheela laughed as Pramod quickly got out of the car and sprinted away from them.

"Yahi khauf maintain karna jaruri hai.", Susheela mused.

"Tumhara toh mujhse bhi jayda hai.", Lily said as she linked her arms with Susheela's.

"Woh toh hai.", Susheela laughed and two made their way where all of their gang was waiting for them.
___________________________________________

"Guys, main aur Ritu iss side jaa rahe hai.", Shekhar said pointing towards the left.

"Puttu aur mujhe ghumna hai toh hum waha jaa rahe hai.", Garima said and pointed towards the right.

"I think I'll come with you guys.", Rohan said joining Garima and Puttu, wanting to spend some time with them and get to know them better.

"So it's me, Sushi and Pramod. Cool!", Lily linked her arms with Susheela and Pramod and they all went towards the backside of Chandani market which was famous for handmade silver jewellery and other articles.

"Guys! Wo dekho!", Lily pointed towards a cute little shop which had a lot of small jewelleries and ornaments. She dragged the two of them towards the shop and immediately started finding something for herself. Susheela was constantly looking at her phone. As soon as she had reached the market, she had texted Aryan saying she's at the suggested location and gave him her recent location. Pramod was also busy finding something cute for his lady.

The shop, it was a very basic and small shop. There were no big white bulb lights hung up, only a soft golden colour lamp was sitting beside the cashier counter, illuminating the shop a bit with it's golden hue. Over-all the shop looked mysterious and beautiful at the same time as the golden hue shone upon the silver ornaments making it glow and transpire it's light everywhere.

Inside the small shop, Pramod found a beautiful ring with pretty little details on it. It was magical and so beautiful that Pramod immediately took it in his custody. He asked the shopkeeper about the price and it was extremely affordable for something as precious as this. Pramod bought the ring and went towards his lady luck. Susheela was looking around the shop, trying to find something for herself and Garima. She found a nice necklace and smiled softly looking at it. 

Pramod came from behind her and back hugged her. Susheela immediately melted in his arms, she rested her back against his chest, her eyes still looking at a beautiful gold chain necklace with rotating gem.

Pramod looked at the necklace and took it from her hand. "May I?", Pramod whispered in Susheela's ears and she silently nodded her head. Pramod slid her hair to one side of her shoulder and placed the necklace on her neck. The coolness of the necklace on her beauty bone and Pramod's soft breathing against her neck made Susheela shiver in pleasure. Pramod tied the hook of the necklace and made Susheela turn around to face him.

"It's beautiful!", He exclaimed looking at the pretty necklace that was around her neck.

"Hmm....", Susheela said lost in him.

"Maine aapke liye kuch liya hai.", Pramod said and fished out the ring that he had just bought for her. Susheela removed the necklace from her neck and looked at Pramod's gift. She liked the ring instantly, it was beautiful, mysterious, antique and magical! She gave her hand in his as he helped her wear the ring. Susheela smiled brightly when the ring settled perfectly in her ring finger as if it was made for her.

"Thankyou.", Susheela whispered against his chest as she hugged him.

"Your welcome.", Pramod whispered back.