Chapter Eighty One

Previously -

"And I'll look over the food and drinks!", Shekhar suggested.

"Puttu and I are incharge of the games, what do you say Puttu bro?", Rohan patted the young boy on his back as he nodded enthusiastically.

"Aur Susheela ko distract karne ka kaam mera aur Jijaji ka!", Graima high-fived Pramod.

"Ek minute! Tum sab ne sab kar liya toh main kya karungi?", Lily asked pouting.

"Tum incharge ban jaana.", Rohan squeezed her cheeks.

"Okay!", Lily blushed and nodded her head.

"Ab chale? I have to check up on Susheela ji.", Pramod said and got up from his seat to pay the bill. They all went out, stuffed their shopping bags inside their cars and drove off towards the resort.
___________________________________________

They all reached the resort and got out of their cars. They made their way towards their room and got fresh and changed into fresh new pair of clothes. They all met eachother outside their rooms and headed straight towards the gym. Pramod had called his mother to ask about their whereabouts and she had told him that they were in the gym with Susheela.

Once they reached the gym, they were met with an awestruck group of elders who were sitting on the ground with their mouth hung open. They were looking at a very aggressive Susheela who was hitting the punching bag and the dummies at the same time. They all came inside and sat beside the elders on the ground to watch Susheela burn her calories and look murderous in her skills.

Susheela tried roundhouse kick, high kick, low kick, gut punches and flying kicks. She was in no mood to play today. In this moment she wasn't the Susheela that they all knew. Right now, they were witnessin a player born with talent, she was Susheela Ruhail, a champion, a gold medalist boxer and a very skilled gymnast. Susheela was circling the dummy, ducking in, trying to control her fast breathing and also aim for good punches at the same time.

These few weeks had been very rough for her. It had almost become impossible for her to practice, she somehow passed through the tryouts but she just couldn't flung her way through the finals without practicing even when she was ahead of all the other contestants participating with her. She just didn't want to take any risk.

Susheela's forehead was dripping with sweat. Her defined abs were on the forefront, on a display, her muscles were flexing themselves whenever she hit a good punch. With one last powerful punch Susheela knocked the dummy off its feet and slumped down on the ground gasping for oxygen.

"Wow Susheela ji!", Pramod exclaimed in awe. Susheela turned around slightly and saw all the people staring at with awe.

"Don't tell me aap sab log tab se aise hi bethe hue ho!", Susheela asked tiredly with a slight irritated expression.

"Ha...", Chanchal trailed off smiling sheepishly.

"Chalo excercise ka time khatam!", Ghanshyam said getting up and trying to escape but Susheela gave him a hard glare.

"For goodness sake mamaji! Aap sab ko toh bas exercise skip karne ka bahana chahiye! Chaliye, uthiye aur atleast aadha ghanta exercise kijiye.", Susheela ordered everyone as she got up in a standing position and looked over all of them with a glare.

"Aur tum sab ye dhyan rakhoge ki ye log apni excercise se bhaage na, samjhe?", Susheela ordered all the youngsters as they nodded their heads.

"Main fresh hoke aati hu tab tak.", Susheela picked up her boxing gloves and her bag and went out of the gym. The elders were about to sneak out too but the youngsters glared at them. Reluctantly, the elders had to spend an entire half hour inside the gym, working out.
___________________________________________