Chapter Nineteen

Previously -

Pramod sighed and held her chin in his hands and made her look at him. "Those three are hungry blood sucking leeches, don't pay attention towards them. Nobody gets to decide what kind of relationship we share, they don't have the right to pass their judgements or have any say about how we behave with eachother. Nobody has the right to decide if we deserve eachother or not, except us.", Pramod spoke in a soft voice, melting her already melted heart and racing her heartbeat.

"Don't listen to people. Those girls are jealous of you and that's it. And no, I'm not angry at you for blocking me.", Pramod said squeezing her hand in assurance.

"Thankyou!", Susheela sighed happily. Relieved to have opened up in front of him today. Not only did it make her feel better, but also he made her convince to give herself a second chance at love.

"Thankyou mat boliye. Bas next time se aap sochne aur decision lene ka kaam mujh par aur Garima ji pe chod dena.", Pramod said making Shusheela hit his hand with a frown.
___________________________________________

The waiter again came near their table to annoy them with his overly polite smile. "Sir, ma'am? Are you ready to order yet?", He asked, with sugar dripping off his words.

Pramod and Susheela rolled their eyes and nodded as they scanned the menu card. "I don't know what to order Shusheela ji, anything's on your mind?", Pramod asked looking at the various cuisine dishes.

"I think we should order a large death wish pizza, what do you say?", Susheela asked as she went on to scan the beverage section next.

"That would do us good. We'll have a large wish pizza.", Pramod said turning towards the waiter who quickly wrote down their order.

"Anything else sir, ma'am? Would you like to wash it down with something?", He asked them again, trying to increase his restaurant's money and decrease theirs.

"I'll have a Non Alcoholic Sangria.", Susheela said and waited for Pramod to order.

"I'll have a Virgin Strawberry Daiquiri.", Pramod said and the waiter smiled at them, contented that his restaurant is going to have a good business with this heavy bill.

Pramod signed the waiter something as he went away to bring their order. Just after about two minutes later, Susheela and Pramod's table was surrounded by violinists playing a sweet melody. Susheela looked surprised but shook her head and laughed at the cute man sitting in front of her with a sheepish grin.

"Why are you so perfect?", Susheela asked sighing with delight. Pramod smiled at her and blushed.

"I just wanted it to be special. I know it's not a date and that we're just starting off as friends but I have a hope. I have a small hope that our relationship will turn into something more beautiful than it already is. And I want each and every moment that we spend together to be memorable and beautiful.", Pramod said staring into her honey eyes.

"I want to trust you. I want to fall for you because you have promised me to be there, to be there standing down to hold me as I fall. It will take time to overcome my fears, my insecurities and trust you with my eyes closed. But there's one thing I'll say, I'm a hundred percent sure that even if I don't fall in love with you, you'll still be the person that I want to spend the rest of my life with. Thankyou for taking it slow.", Susheela said, her each and every word giving him a sense of reassurance.

Pramod felt like jumping off of the cliff in his excitement. She was ready to try out a relationship with him, she was ready to fall free for him. She was ready to take a step forward and he was going to make sure to support her in each and every way possible. He didn't care if she took years and years to fall for him or accept him as her partner, for him, her trusting him enough to let go was more than an achievement. It was more than enough.