Chapter Ten

Previously -

"She knows even the littlest details about me, she knows my likes and dislikes. The crude remarks about me are often taken in a bad way, but they aren't bad. They're comforting, I love fighting with her, I love the small small banters we have each time we see eachother. I never liked a normal girl, I wanted someone independent, with a sharp tongue and she is all of it.", Pramod said sighing. Jay and Mini shared knowing looks while Agni gave him a confused look.

"Naa doctor sahab, Suhseela jo aapki bezzati karti hai, wo aapko pasand hai? Bade hi ajeeb ho aap toh.", Agni said looking at him as if he's gon mad. Well, which he has, because he has fallen in love with a mad girl thus making him mad too.
___________________________________________

"Aree Agni aisi baat nahi hai. Tumhe nahi pata par Susheela ji mujhe bohot respect karti hai. Mere khilaaf ek shabd nahi sun sakti wo, aur ye mene bohot baar notice kiya hai. Wo bas apne emotions aur feelings ko thik se express nahi kar pati. Aur rahi baat mujhse jhagda karne ki toh, aap sab ye jarur dekhte ho ki wo mujh par gussa karti hai, aur bohot kuch bol deti hai par shayad app log unki aankhon ke peeche chupe uss mischievous look ko nahi dekhte.", Pramod said laughing lightly.

"It's our thing you know? We love to argue, counter and fight eachother. It excites us, it gives us a different kind of thrill, you see? I mean isn't it boring to always talk so sugery? Doesn't it excite you to have a playful banter with your favourite person? She is my favourite person, she doesn't make me feel superior. We feel equal with eachother.", Agni looked at him understanding what exactly Pramod was trying to say.

"There's always an excitement when we see eachother. Because I know she's not one of those girls who will go and cry to their mothers, if, I incase say something harsh. Infact, she's the one who will playfully laugh and join in on the insults. She has the power to throw insults but she also knows where the limit lies.", There was shine in Pramod's eyes as he spoke about his favourite person.

"You know what? I'm happy being the instant noodles of her life. Because I know the girl that I love has major trust issues, yet she has trusted me enough to be around her, talk to her and be her only best friend. Doesn't it sound special enough to you all? Because for me it is. She may not show it but deep down there's a pain well hidden behind those strict and firm eyes.", Pramod's face fell at the mere mention of her pain, that only he could see, the pain that only he could feel.

"Mom, she doesn't have friends. Yet she gave me the opportunity to become her bestfriend. I'm her only bestfriend and that makes me immensely proud of myself. It's an achivement. I want to be her life's instant noodles, one that she can call anytime, whenever she feels low, angry, excited or happy. I want to be the first person she calls, talks to and shares her worries with.", Pramod said as he looked at his mother. Mini nodded her head and looked at her husband who looked equally proud stt their son.

"And guess what? I am very close to achieving that. After Garima ji, she trusts me the most with her deep feelings, with her pain and her dreams. Can you believe mom, she had not even shared her dreams of becoming an action hero with her twin sister! But instead she shared it with me.", Pramod continued.

"Don't you see how special I am to her? Don't you see how much she respects me? Don't you see the love and care she has for me inside those beautiful brown orbs? Well I do, I see all the love and care and so I am very honoured to become the instant noodles of her life.", Pramod directed his questions towards his parents and Agni. They looked at him in awe and surprise.

"And Agni, about the daal makhni thing, yes it is special, yes it gives you a sense of superiority, but at what cost? I don't want to become superior to her, I want to be equal with her. I don't want my partner to be afraid of me, afraid to share her insecurities or problems just because I won't be available to her.", Pramod said in a soft voice.