Switching Sides

Kane POV

Kane: "So what'd ya wanna do Hajime?"

Everyone looks at him.

Hajime: "I suppose we start by saving miss Aiko."

Lily: "You would do that!?!"

Hajime: "Calm down, I'm only doing this for her. I'm the reason she got kidnapped. I can't just let her suffer."

Cattleya: "Aww, looks like someone's got a heart of gold after all."

Hajime: "Shut up demon."

We barrel down the road heading towards the Divine Mountain. Near nighttime we reach our destination.

Hajime: "We're here. I'm going in. Kane, stand watch."

Kane: "Right."

He exits the vehicle to save that lady. Meanwhile I lay on my back relaxing. It's cut short by a voice.

Voice: "It's time."

I open my eyes as the world goes pitch black.

3rd POV

The others try not to get bored when Shea turns her head. It's there she sees Kane standing up.

Shea: "Kane? What're you doing?"

He turns facing her. He develops a twisted smile. With a snap of his fingers the vehicle is blown up sending the heroes away. Kane looks to the sky as his skin splits in half exposing his other form. Wings of fire form on his back when Cattleya looks up at him.

Cattleya: "Why?"

Kane: "My master is calling me."

He flaps his wings zipping into the sky. The others recover enough to regroup and Shea to use the shell Hajime worked on.

Shea: "Hajime. Come in Hajime."

Hajime: "Kinda busy right now. What is it?"

Yue: "Kane's outta control. He took off somewhere."

Hajime: "Great."

With Hajime we see him fighting a silver haired girl in armor and not winning. 

Noit: *reserved* "Give up. You have no chance of beating me."

Hajime: "I won't back down. I kill any who get in my way."

A loud boom fills the air. Kane is then seen.

Noit: "Did you do it?"

Kane: "Yes. The heroes are down."

Hajime: "The hell you do to Kane?"

Noit: "I've done nothing. Our master Ehit has merely shown Kane the light."

Hajime: "Now I see. When that demon man grabbed his heart he brainwashed Kane."

Noit: "Correct. Kane here possesses an extraordinary power. One that peaks Ehit's interest so much he almost fears it. Therefore he wants it on his side so it can't be used against him."

Hajime: "You're mad if you think you can control Kane."

Noit: "Ehit's will is dominating. It's futile to fight against it."

She looks at Kane. She then slightly smiles tracing his chest with her finger.

Noit: "Maybe once this game is over I can get to know Kane biblically. Our children will be unstoppable."

A bright flash erupts blinding Hajime. When the light fades we see a human looking guy in otherworldly clothing. By his side is the now one armed Freid.

Hajime: "I know you. But who the hell're you?"

Man: "I am the great Ehit. God of this world."

Hajime: "So you're the one who's responsible for sending this world to shit. I was wondering when you'd make yourself known."

Ehit: "I am here to conclude this game of chess between us."

Hajime aims his gun when a voice is heard.

Voice: "Hajime!"

Looking we see Tio in her dragon form fly to Hajime. 

Hajime: "Tio. Take miss Aiko and get her to the kingdom."

Tio: "What about Kane?"

Hajime: "I'll deal with him. Just get her outta here."

Aiko jumps on Tio as she flies away. Hajime then turns to Kane.

Hajime: "You're not in your right mind. So I'm gonna beat you until you are."

Kane: "You're foolish for challenging me."

Hajime fires his guns. Kane raises his hand making fire burn away his shots.

Ehit: "Not bad."

Hajime tosses a grenade that explodes in Kane's face. Now blind Hajime fires his gatling gun. Kane narrows his eyes as the bullets come within inches of him. He remains still as the bullets rip holes through him. But instead of blood only fire emerges from his wounds. Hajime's gun clicks signaling a reload. Kane's injuries heal themselves.

Kane: "My turn."