Talking Dragon

Kane POV

I slightly back up. The dragon just spoke. And it used a woman's voice.

Dragon: "Please, remove the foreign object from my precious behind! I beseech you, I'll do anything!"

I punch the stalagmite driving it slightly deeper. She wails.

Kane: "Just what the hell are you?"

Dragon: "I'm a member of the proud dragonborn race. Wild circumstances have led me to this predicament. I'll tell you everything. But only if you remove this object from my nether regions."

Kane: "How bout no."

I punch the stalagmite again. This makes the dragon make weird noises.

Dragon: "I'm begging you. You've pushed me to the breaking point. Plus I'm almost outta mana. And if I return to my original form with this in me it'll be a disaster."

Kane: "I fail to see how that's my problem."

Yue: "Why're you on this mountain?"

Dragon: "I told you, I'll relay my story. Just remove his sword from my sheath. Imagine what it feels like to have this maniac ram you-"

I repeatedly punch the stalagmite.

Kane: "Just tell me what I wanna know pervert!"

Dragon: "It's going in deeper! Don't force it like that! This' too much, it feels like I'm gonna rip apart!"

Hajime: "Does she even hear herself?"

I grab the stalagmite and forcefully twist it to the side.

Dragon: "No please, twisting it only makes it even harder to bear! I'll spill my secrets when you stop spearing my backside!"

I stop for now allowing her to speak.

Dragon: "I was manipulated. I was no more than some horrible villain's tool. He's the one who told me to kill that young man and his companions."

Hajime: "Keep going."

Dragon: "I left my hidden village to investigate rumors that were circulating about travelers who came from another world. But on my journey to the closest town I tired and paused for a rest. A lovely nap on a mountain ledge. Naturally I stayed in my dragon form, as there were vicious monsters in the vicinity. While I slumbered in peace a man dressed in dark robes somehow stumbled upon my resting place and took advantage of me. He must have used some sort of mind control magic to steal my freedom and force me to act out his terrible wishes. The man was an expert of his wicked craft. And since he cast his over the course of an entire day, it was far too strong to resist."

Hajime: "So you mean to tell me you were in such a deep sleep that this idiot was able to spend a whole day castin magic and you didn't even know he was there?"

Will: "I don't believe you! You're saying it's not your fault? How convenient that someone else made you kill my friends! How are we supposed to know if you're telling us the truth? I bet you made the entire story up just to save your worthless hide."

Dragon: "I swear that's what happened. The dragonborn are a proud people. We'd never stoop to flasehoods."

Will: "Liar!"

Yue: "She's telling the truth."

Will: "What proof do you have?"

Yue: "I know the eyes of a liar. And hers are pure."

Dragon: "To think there was still someone in this age who understands the way of the dragonborn."

Yue: "I'm the last surviving vampire. Three centuries ago I was told to look to the dragonborn as models of how royalty should behave."

Dragon: "I was told your kind was eradicated. And yet here sits a princess of their ilk."

Will: "You still need to be punished!"

Dragon: "I shall gladly accept my punishment. I only ask it be postponed until that dangerous man and whatever horrible plot he has planned be stopped. Will you grant me the chance to prevent another tragedy?"

Hajime: "Nah. Let's just kill her."

I punch the stalagmite. But am stopped by Yue.

Yue: "Don't. She was being controlled which means she's not the enemy."

Dragon: "Hate to interrupt. But can you remove the rod then decide my fate?"

Kane: "Huh?"

Dragon: "If you leave it in I'll die no matter what you choose."