104. gu master brand antivirus software

Start from the beginning

zhao pengyu punched li ming, did not hit li ming, turned his head and pulled the ghost mantong over, and punched li ming in the face with his small fist, "they didn't die suddenly, they were almost scared to death by you!"

gu ye made up a punch, "once didn't scare me, and the second time, but your cow was broken!"

zhao pengyu continued to punch him: "do you know what's wrong? scare people later?

gu ye said without anger: "when you say that others are afraid, your eyes are as bright as a light bulb, you just see others scared half to death, think it is interesting, and dare to argue!" don't know repentance! i've seen a lot of little ghosts like you!

zhao pengyu: "pan him!"

xia xiang yawned and watched gu ye and zhao pengyu beat li ming up, li ming dared to argue at first, saying that what he did was a righteous act, and he didn't dare to argue for himself when he hit the back, he just thought it was fun to scare people, especially to scare those girls, he didn't look good when he was alive, he was also very homely, people were also sloppy, girls like this age didn't like him very much, and they didn't talk to him. after he died, he found that he could enter and leave the girls' dormitory at will, and he could also scare those high-ranking female college students into collapse and scream, and his face was discolored, and he felt a special sense of accomplishment. <

beating this grandson into a pig's head, gu ye sent him to the place where he should go, and when he looked at the watch, it was already more than four o'clock.

all three were tired, one on a couch, and they fell asleep.

the next day, he slept until more than ten o'clock, when gu ye got up, zhao pengyu and xia xiang were still sleeping, gu ye came to the bedroom lightly, but found that his bag had been packed, and all non-human beings were lying in the bag, waiting for him.

gu ye put his bag on his back with a smile, went out the door lightly, and told yu xuan, "i woke up, now go find you."

gu ye drove directly to yu xuan's company, and now the security guards all knew him and directly let him go. the reception staff in the hall saw him and quickly led the way and sent each other, and the treatment was vip level.

gu ye arrived at the president's office, yu xuan went to the meeting, and before it was over, secretary liu's assistant said politely: "you wait a little while, what you need you to tell me, i will help you prepare."

gu ye smiled and asked, "what did secretary liu tell you?" how i think you look at me is very subtle. the

little assistant groaned for a moment, "that is, the president's wife came to check the post, and she was a little clever."

gu ye smiled and squinted and corrected, "what he said is not right, the head of your family's family has come to check the post."

the little assistant smiled politely, "listen to you."

gu ye laughed, is it so unprincipled? <

as everyone knows, secretary liu took his apprentice and taught him a principle: the president is right, the president's wife is more right, don't refute it, listen to him.

at this time, i heard a familiar voice from far and near, gu ye's eyes lit up, and he went out one step at a time, yu xuan was originally talking to his subordinates very seriously, and when he saw gu ye jumping out of the door, his eyes suddenly softened, the corners of his mouth were raised, he took gu ye's hand, and said with special cooperation: "you scare me."

gu ye was coaxed into laughing, "then my plan will succeed!" the

people in the planning department were so happy to see yu xuan, and took the opportunity to ask: "mr. yu, the project i just mentioned..."

yu xuan turned his head and turned into a cold face, "discuss again."

secretary

liu couldn't help but smile, too naïve, thinking that yu zongyi was happy and would pass directly? good temper, but also depends on whom.

waiting for yu xuan to sign several reports on the table, gu ye saw that he was finished, so he said, "i'm hungry, i haven't eaten in the morning."

yu xuan furrowed his brows, "why don't you eat?"

gu ye said with a smile, "isn't this to see you sooner?"

yu xuan's temper was all coaxed away by him, and he stood up and took gu ye's hand and walked outside, "in the future, three meals a day, not one meal is allowed to be less." the

corners of gu ye's mouth tickled, "then you have to look at me, otherwise, hum."

yu xuan clasped his hands tightly and said in a low tone, "i hate that i can't tie you to my side and guard you every moment, but then you will be unhappy." <

gu ye pursed his lips, "can't you be selfish and make me unhappy?"

yu xuan said helplessly, "which one is willing to give?"

gu ye couldn't help it, tightly holding yu xuan's hand, the more the other party was like this, the more he was moved, the more reluctant he was to let go, the more he couldn't bear to screw with the other party, "then i will eat well every day in the future, and i will not let you worry." the

willful and flamboyant character, when he arrived at yu xuan's place, he gave a lot of obedience to the coaxing, and yu xuan provoked the corners of his mouth and gently rubbed gu ye's head, "obedient." went

to eat a big meal, recovered his spirits, gu ye followed yu xuan back to the company, yu xuan was busy, he lay on the sofa to play mobile phone, as long as the two people are in a room, each other can feel each other's presence, even if they do not speak, they feel that the air is sweet. gu ye enjoyed this atmosphere incomparably, this kind of down-to-earth feeling, and only yu xuan could give it to him.

gu ye boarded the intranet again, at this time, the students were still suspecting that the scary virus was made by mu jingzhuo, and the brothers didn't know what to think, and didn't argue with themselves a word, just like acquiescing.

gu ye logged into the account with his student number and replied on the post: the virus has been solved, not zz.

as soon as gu ye bubbled, the students were stunned: male god, why do you help him speak?

gu ye furrowed his brows, always feeling that someone deliberately brought rhythm and deliberately made mu jingzhuo's reputation stink, and the other party's cynical nature did not defend himself, no wonder the reputation was so smelly.

gu ye: i'm just seeking truth from facts.

gu ye's fans and sisters were all scared: is it... sleeper! hhaunted?!

in order not to cause panic, gu ye replied: someone deliberately made a ghost, i called the police last night, and the person was arrested.

the students were relieved that it was not haunted, otherwise they would not have been able to sleep recently. there are also classmates who react to it, sleeper! how did i not expect to call the police?

xia xiang replied with a god: because it is stupid.

the whole audience is silent, god mends the knife!

gu ye reminded with wechat: don't forget to lock the door when you two leave.

xia xiang: got it, i just got the news, teacher yu is sick, just in the affiliated hospital of beijing medical university near our school, you come back early tomorrow, let's go see the teacher?

gu ye replied: i will go back tomorrow after lunch, and you will wait for me."

gu ye also did not expect that a very ordinary visit to the teacher, but bumped into a tragic case.