Chapter Thirty Seven: Lingering Death

Maalceus thrusted himself deep inside of Kelly who screamed as his thick swollen cock slammed up against her cervix. Maalceus slowed his pace every couple dozen thrusts as he tried to fight off the urge to unload. It had not even been an hour and yet he felt the desire to unleash himself deep inside of her. Something about Kelly felt immensely satisfying in a way that he had never experienced before.

"Please!" She moaned. "Please don't stop my lord. I'll be an obedient girl. I swear it." She whined as she wiggled her ass.

Maalceus grabbed her by the hips and thrusted in deep and fast.

"Fuck! Thank you!" She shouted.

"You swear you'll be an obedient servant?" He groaned, feeling the burning in his balls take hold.

"I swear it my lord! I swear I'll be obedient." She shouted.

He tightened his grip and began pounding her as fast and deep as possible.

"Oh fuck! Fuck!" She screamed. "Shit! I'm cumming!" She screamed.

Maalceus felt her vagina tighten around his erection and he could no longer fight the urge to release.

"Dammit I must release." He snarled.

"Yes! Keep fucking me master! Cum in me!" Kelly moaned.

Maalceus felt a sudden shock of dominance when she called him master. Grabbing her hair and leaning back slightly, he started pounding uncontrollably. Kelly's mind went blank with pain and pleasure as she felt her insides get used like never before.

Maalceus groaned and in the heat of his release, he leaned forward and bit down into Kelly's neck. His six long fangs burrowed deep into her skin, puncturing her artery and veins. Kelly's eyes went wide and she tried to let out a scream of panic but nothing came out. Just air and empty sound.

The panic fled as pleasure and pure blissful sensation took hold. She felt his penis swell and throb deep inside of her. The thick tip of his sword which was pressed up against her cervix pulsed as it unloaded thick and warm semen. The warmth flooded her insides and the cum slut inside Kelly was satisfied.

Maalceus snarled and growled happily as he continued to pump himself inside her. Biting down with every other thrust until he had fully emptied himself. Using his tongue he licked the fang marks which then started to steam and sizzle. Like water being boiled on an iron skillet. Kelly mumbled something but her mind had gone into a post orgasmic sub-space.

Maalceus, still in his dark gray skinned form, unrestrained her. Kelly, practically unconscious, flopped into his arms. He caught her and held her for a moment. She seemed small and slight in his arms. Granted he was over seven feet tall and was a wall of muscle.

However, there was something about the way she was and how she felt that nagged at his mind. Maalceus had never claimed a woman, not in transitional rights as he had just done. A realization dawned upon him. In the heat of that moment, he had transferred his essence to her. Something that was sacred and meant only for the brides of royalty to do.

The right of transition was not something that was passed around easily. Maalceus knew this but something urged him to do it. Some desire that he hadn't felt before.

                               *****

Melanie and Brandi, accompanied by Lynx and two royal guards, drove the wagon through the the town. Everyone was gathered in the streets trying to make their way to the border to get some glimpse of what the battle field looked like. Despite a royal wagon going through the street, no one moved; everyone was too fixated on the aftermath of the battle. One that had been over in under ten minutes.

"There are so many people." Brandi exclaimed, looking out the window as they drove by.

Due to the traffic in the streets, it took far longer than it would've normally to get to the southern border. As Melanie and Brandi got out, they stared at the wall. A massive stone wall that had been built in perfect solidity as though it was handcrafted from a mountain.

A large pair of metal doors blocked anyone from coming or going. Steel bars had been slid into place to ensure no one would get in. Nearly a dozen guards stood at the gate, ready to defend whatever had survived their lord's attack. Melanie opened the wagon door and stepped out.

The dark red fabric of the dress she wore shifted to a dark grey. She could feel the lingering anxiety that hung in the air. Like thick fog after a rainstorm. The guards turned and watched their Queen walk out. Each of them bowed at the waist but none of them moved to open the main man-door port.

"Please, let me through." Melanie asked softly.

The three guards closest to the door looked at one another before turning their attention to their commanding officer. The tall warrior was dressed in a long robe with a glossy shoulder guard that had two different colored straps going under the left arm. A thin metal helmet covered the commanding officer's face, allowing only their green eyes to shine through.

"My lady." The commanding officer replied with a cordial feminine voice. "I urge you to stay inside the walls. For your own well being."

Melanie was not one to argue often. She was submissive by nature, however, her King and Master was beyond the wall. She glanced down at the cuff on her wrist. She could feel the emotions that stirred within her master. He needed her and she needed to be the Queen that he had chosen her to be.

"Let me out. I appreciate your intentions, but I need to be at my lord's side." Melanie replied.

The guards looked again at one another before looking to their commanding officer for direction.

"Open the door." She sighed. "Prepare yourself my lady. What awaits you on the other side is...difficult."

Melanie felt Brandi's arm touch hers gently as she walked up beside her.

"Together." Brandi whispered.

They watched as the man-door was unlocked and pushed open. The two of them walked out and immediately they were struck with the odor of death. Neither could believe their eyes. Corpses stood in perfect place, frozen in time. Their bodies were scorched into ash figures. On the next strong wind they would crumble away and vanish.

Melanie felt her eyes grow thick with tears. Even though she understood that the Vikara were the ones attacking, it still saddened her to see so many lives taken.

"My Lady, over there." Brandi gestured to a tall dark figure that stood only a couple hundred feet away.

(Thank you for reading, if you want to  read the full chapter and book, you can order it in Amazon or go to Draft2Digital for the Ebook.)