Chapter Forty Two: Focal Intent

The ridge of his head distended her stomach as it pressed against her from within. Lucian, using just the first three inches of his now ten inch ebony cock, rubbed her clitoris from within. Lucian was careful not to scrape her skin with his extended talon as he rubbed her swollen pink knob.

"Oh shit. Oh fuck!" Melanie moaned as the dual sensations spurred on her orgasm once more. Her climax was quick to rise and as she stared upon his ebony body, rippling with muscles and supernaturally increased form, a wave of arousal washed over her.

"I'm your toy. Your slave!" She screamed into her growing climax.

The increased arousal only furthered Lucian's own sexual dominance. He snarled as horns sprouted from his head. Two at first and then the other four slowly grew after. Melanie could feel his pain but also his pleasure.
'Oh fuck. Is he going to fuck me as a dragon?' She wondered.

Lucian rubbed her swollen clitoris harder and then as he felt her vaginal canal tightened against him, he started fucking her with renewed vigor.

"Oh God! So deep! Master! I'm...oh god I'm cumming!" She screamed and arched her back as the climax shot up and over. Before she could ease down from the orgasm, her body was lifted up. Her legs were draped over his enormous arms which had started sprouting scales slowly.

Melanie hooked her arms over his neck and on accident, she grabbed two of his horns. Lucian snarled and began pounding her with almost viscious intent. She could not have known that there was a link between a dragon's horns and their arousal. If she had, she would not have grabbed them in the midst of sex.

"Master! Oh fuck me! Master please!" She screamed, not even sure what she was begging for.

His cock was swelling and his head, pressed against her cervix was twitching. The pain of his pounding cock at the speed and depth he fucked her at was astounding. Melanie moaned into another orgasm that had taken her by surprise. Lucian lifted Melanie up and abruptly slammed her onto the matress.

She realized that something had taken hold of her lord. Whether it was his need to cum or if his primal state had suddenly taken hold, she didn't know. However, she felt like a slutty fuck doll at that moment. As though she was just a doll, a play thing for him to use. Every ounce of her submissive screamed for release.

"Yes! Thank you! Fuck my-" her words became a scream as his cock thrusted straight into her vagina where it smashed into her cervix. Lucian had pinned her down into a doggy style position. Her head was pressed into the mattress, held down my his black claw. His other hand was hooked under her waist holding her ass up as he pounded her from behind.

Melanie had never felt such blinding pain and yet, all that pain had transmuted into pleasure. A stream of her cum trickled out over her lips and down her thighs as he pounded her.

"Fuck! Fuck me! Oh fuck!" She shouted with each hammering of her cervix which had gone past the point of bruising. Lucian's mouth gaped open and his inch long fangs protruded from his teeth. His testicles burned with the desire to unleash deep inside of his slave. A desire he was quick to sate.

Melanie's eyes rolled into the back of her skull as her pussy tightened once again. Feeling another orgasm rush up and wash over her. Vaginal fluids swept out and over her master's cock as he thrusted himself harder and faster. Lucian grabbed Melanie around the neck, pulled her up against his body and roared.

At the moment of his orgasm he plunged himself into her cervix and bit down upon her neck. Melanie's pure pleasure exploded into a world of immeasurable pain. She tried to scream but only a wispy breath of air came out. On reflex she reached for the only thing available. His horns.