Chapter Three: KCC

Melanie got dressed in her usual attire of red fishnet panty-hoes, short white flowing skirt that hovered above her knees, with a red tight low cut top that forced her breasts to look a bit larger than they were. Though that also had a bit to do with the breast restraints she wore. The plastic restraints held her breasts up higher and capped her pink nipples with tightened clamps.

Her white heels gave her another inch of height but even then she was just under average height. Not that she minded it. Inspecting herself in the full body mirror one last time, she bent over and pulled apart her cheeks. The red gemmed anal plug glistened in the sunlight that shined through the window.

'Chapter thirty two of book one in the submissive series. Prepare for all forms of use. Keep the orifices ready but not loose.' Melanie stood up and headed down the stairs that opened out between two bedrooms. Her brother's bedroom was on the right side while her sister's bedroom was on the left. Adjacent to the stairs was a crawl space filled with toys, papers and memories.

She walked to the left and down another set of stairs that opened out onto the main floor. Her foster family was out, as was the usual on a Friday morning. Her parents were at work, her brother was at college and her sister was at high-school. Melanie headed out of the house ensuring that she locked it tight before leaving.

Parked off to the side was her scooter. The off white motorized scooter was nothing fancy. However it got her into town which would take a good hour on foot. Tossing her red shoulder bag onto the seat behind her, she kicked off and started the scooter. With an uncertain rumble it groaned to life and picked up speed as she drove down the paved driveway.

Clearwater city was only a fifteen minute drive. Although that was at forty-five miles an hour. The motorized scooter capped at thirty, though she had gotten it to go thirty-five down hill. So late in summer, the cool air was causing the trees to begin to shift. Leaves had started falling off the branches of the oaks and walnuts.

Not by the truck load but still, the fact that it was late August and the leaves were falling meant that winter was coming quickly. The thick forests opened out to the city limits which were surrounded by dense woodlands. The only thing that broke up the woods was the three mile wide, fifteen mile lone and fifty foot deep lake which had a single river that went off through the forest for nearly twenty miles before it disappeared underground.

Clearwater city had a population of one hundred and fifty thousand. Though that did not include the additional two or three thousand that vacationed throughout the year. The city was broken up by three streets that ran parallel with one another and another two that ran across the three making it look like a large tic-tac-toe board across the city.

Melanie stuck to the smaller side roads to avoid the aggressive drivers that used the main roads. She had formed a very dedicated route to get to all the places she needed to go. Pulling out of the side street and cutting across the first main street, she parked outside a small diner. The restaurant diner had a homely feel to it that embraced the eighties.

A U-shaped bar sat in the center of the establishment. Booths connected to the walls filled up the sides allowing wide aisles for the staff to move about. She glanced around the room as the bells on the door hinges jingled when she walked in. Across the room waved a woman. She had short blonde hair, a bright smile with flushed dimples.

"Morning Kelly." Melanie Greeted her, sliding into the cushioned seat across from her friend.

"How was the ride in?" Kelly asked.

"Good. No traffic thankfully and no suicidal squirrels either." She chuckled. "I hate it when they decide to run out into the road at the last second."

"Oh I know. I just feel horrible when it happens too." Kelly replied.

"So what did you want to talk about?" Melanie asked.

Kelly smiled from ear to ear as she reached into her purse and pulled out a folded brochure. Despite Kelly's youthful look, she was nearly a decade older than Melanie and had been the only person who understood her more than the rest. Even during high school when they had chatted in online forums, Melanie had felt comfortable enough to talk with Kelly about her true depth of passions.

As she laid out the brochure on the table, Melanie cocked her head to the side questiongly. Written in bold black lettering on the front page were the words; 'Kinkster collective community' with various pictures of rooms and a building located in a rural warehouse district. Melanie looked up at Kelly, the questioning expression still on her young face.

"Are you trying to get me kidnapped?" Melanie asked. "Because this looks like the kind of place for that."

Kelly laughed hard for a long moment before she shook her head.
"No-no-no. This is a good place. I've gone here a few times. There are lots of people and play groups. Themed rooms and events. Plus the first few hours are meet and greets. It might give you the opportunity to really get out there and meet a dominant."

Melanie inspected the brochure again, taking her time to read the information and really look at the offered events.
"It does look promising." Melanie replied, folding the brochure up again and passing it to Kelly.

(Thank you for reading, if you want to read the full chapter and book, you can order it in Amazon or go to Draft2Digital for the Ebook.)