Chapter thirty-one: Fangs

Melanie gasped as she watched his shift take hold. His pecan tan skin became a dark purple and then turned solid black. The garnet color of his irises brightened as though a light had been lit behind them. She breathed hard as he kissed up her shoulder and neck. As his tongue licked just under her ear she exhaled heavily.

"I encourage you to be as loud as you desire. No one can hear you." He whispered.

Melanie was unprepared for the pain that erupted across her neck only a moment later as Lucian opened his mouth and bit down. Six fangs sank deep into her neck. Four of those fangs punctures her carotid artery. The shorter two fangs that were pressed against the upper longer pair sank only half an inch in.

"Fuck! Oh God!" Melanie screamed at the top of her lungs.

Panic and fear set in as she wondered if he was draining her or trying to kill her. She couldn't resist him though. Even as she patted at his arms trying to get him to stop, he only grabbed her wrists pinning them above her head.

Lucian drank deeply from her veins as they spilled forth scarlet juices that flowed into his mouth. Melanie had never felt so afraid in her life and then, the pain and panic was gone as a comfortable warmth and pleasure set in. Lucian pulled away after swallowing a mouth full of her blood.

Pricking the top of his tongue on his fangs, he coated the six holes in her neck with his blood and saliva. The bloodied holes steamed on contact with his fluids. Melanie cringed but no pain could amount to having his fangs deep inside her veins.
Tears streaked down her face as she looked up at him and his burning garnet irises.

"You taste like nectar and rose water. So pure and so intense." He smiled, revealing his six fangs that caused an intense arousal from Melanie.

With all the effort of picking up a child, he lifted her up and away from the wall. Carrying her to the nearest piece of leathery equipment, Lucian set her down on the bench. He directed her legs into each shackled stand and tightened the leather straps.

He did the same thing with her arms, ensuring they were tight yet comfortably bound above her head.
He walked up to her head and stared down at her with an aroused predatory gaze that made Melanie feel like she was about to get eaten alive in the best way that prey could.

"Who is your master?" He asked.

"You are my lord. Only you." She whined. "Take me my lord. Please!"

Lucian traced his fingers over her bare skin, from her chin all the way down to her trimmed pelvis. His garnet eyes flicked to a spot across the room and in response, a pair of toys floated off the hooks along with a squeeze bottle of lubricant. Melanie watched with wide surprised eyes as the objects floated in the air.

'What else can he do?' She wondered silently.

Lucian took the curved metal dildo from the air and placed it on the edge of the bench. The second toy was an oblong rounded dagger like toy which had a crystal embedded inside it. Melanie gasped when she felt his warm lips and tongue slide along the outside of her vagina.

The flat of his tongue spread her labia apart and coated her clitoris with an intense sensation of pleasure. A moan of satisfaction escaped her creased lips as he started licking her up and down. Her eyes went wide with surprise as the curved metal dildo slid in.

The metal toy slid in and using the flattened head of it, Lucian began stroking the underside of her clitoris while simultaneously licking the outside.

"Oh yes. Master-" Melanie moaned feeling her clitoral pleasure from multiple angles in a way that even she had not tried before. Her soft moans grew in intensity and it was all that Lucian needed to know as he started rubbing her insides harder.

The intense pressure from within her began building up as her climax climbed higher. When Lucian closed his lips around her stiff pink clitoris, her orgasm took a leap forward.

"Master! I...Oh God, I think I'm gonna cum. May I cum?" She whined.

Without saying a single word, Lucian pulled away leaving her feeling frustrated and on the edge of an orgasm.

"I will tell you when you can cum." He growled.

Melanie looked over at him and stared at his muscular ebony body and at his thick enormous cock. Lucian stepped forward and using the lubricant, he coated himself and then her though she was plenty wet. Slowly, he crouched slightly and stroked his cock along the outside of her pussy. Melanie whined every time his hard erection slid over her erect clitoris.

"Please! I want you inside me!" She begged.

"Do you want master's cock deep inside of you?" He asked.

"Yes! Please! I-" Melanie abruptly stopped as she felt the warmth of his thick head spread open her lips and then slide inside. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head as his thick and broad fleshy sword opened her up.

She had practiced this with several dildos but none of them were as big or as warm as he was. The pure sensation of his skin against hers brought her a wave of pleasure that nothing could match. Melanie wanted to wrap herself around him but the restraints ensured that she stayed put.

Lucian, despite the desire to thrust himself full inside and sheath himself, stayed conscious and aware of her body. He groaned with the tightness that surrounded his penis. To his surprise, her vagina accepted him and embraced him with ease. Something he had been concerned about but she was his perfect fit.

Lucian pushed in three inches deep and then began stroking himself ensuring he stroked her engorged clitoral area. Using his left hand he gripped her breasts and with his right, he rubbed her clitoris. Melanie's mouth gaped open as the intense sensation of release rushed at her like never before.

"Master! Please! Please! May I cum?" She shouted.

"Cum for me." He snarled, feeling her vaginal walls tighten around him.

Melanie let loose a primal screaming moan as he pulled out and rubbed her clitoris with intense effort. Lucian smirked as she came in a fountain-like orgasm that splattered the cement floor a couple feet from the bench.

"Fuck! What the fuck?" She shouted, gasping for air.

Before Lucian answered, he dove straight in and plunged his entire cock inside of her until he was firmly pressed against her soft cervix.

"Fuck!" She screamed, feeling his thick sword press hard against her insides which was already closing around him once more. Melanie couldn't catch her breath as he pounded her in a way that she had only ever seen in the roughest of porn. However, she liked it. Restrained, and fucked hard, she found herself nearing another orgasm.

"Oh God, oh fuck yes, master!" She moaned.

"Cum for me my slave." He shouted and pulled out as she tightened.

"Yes! I'm Cumming!"  She shouted.

Melanie tightened and shot out another fountain of cum that splattered across the floor. Her body quivered and shook as she released. Before she could think of anything else to say, darkness swathed her consciousness and dragged her beneath waves of sleep and exhaustion that she had never felt before.