Chapter Thirty Six: Raging Fires

Kelly whimpered in pain as the leather tails of the floggers struck her bare skin. From shoulders, all the way down to her ass cheeks were bright red slash marks. None so deep that they caused her to bleed, but they broke blood vessels. Maalceus breathed with heavy steady inhales. The loin cloth he wore had become a tent in response to hearing her whines and whimpers.

For long minutes he flogged her. Too focused on the simple act of drawing out her submission, he didn't notice the puddle of cum that she was leaking onto the floor. Kelly gasped as the flogger struck her already sore back. However the pain lasted only a second before it was replaced by pleasure. She moaned as the floggers lashed against her bare ass.

"Thank you sir!" She moaned each time he flogged her.

"You will obey me!" Maalceus snarled lashing out hard with both floggers in a descending cross.

The sound of the leather striking her flesh and the echoes of her whimpering moans pushed more blood into his fleshy sword which was standing erect.

"Yes sir! I swear I will obey!"

"You will obey the king!" He snapped in reply, flogging her ass cheeks from beneath.

She let out a long moan of pleasure as a thick drool of cum leaked out from her vagina and added to the growing puddle. The smell of her arousal fluids pushed upon the sexual madness that ate away at his mind. For the first time since he started, the constant drool of cum that leaked from her lips took his attention.

Without warning, he dropped the floggers and twisted his loin cloth to the side allowing his large veiny erection to become unveiled. Unable to see what was happening behind her, Kelly tried to look but her head couldn't see past the thick panels that she was restrained to.

Maalceus' body darkened from a deep tan to a dark charcoal gray. From six foot two he grew to seven feet even. His seven inch sword grew to eight inches and without having to stoop or bend, he pressed his firm fleshy sword against her pussy. Kelly didn't bother restraining her moans when she felt his thickness glide along the outside of her vagina.

Her sopping wet lips embraced his penis coating him in her cum that was steadily drizzling out.

"Yes sir. Please fuck me." She whined.

Maalceus didn't need more convincing, he was hard and ready, however, he wanted to hear her beg.

"I'm sorry servant. I didn't quite catch that." He replied.

Kelly opened her mouth to repeat herself but before she could speak, his thick index finger slid into her mouth.

"Go on servant. Tell me what you'd like."

Kelly sucked on his finger sensually as though it were his phallus. Just the sensations that she simulated pushed Maalceus over the edge. He had intended on toying with her but she had managed to turn the tables. He dipped down slightly and with ease, his eight inch gray cock slid into her pussy.

Like a tailored suit being dressed onto its intended wearer, his cock fit perfectly inside of her. Kelly unleashed a shout of pleasure as his thick length filled her up in every way. The thick head swelled as it pressed against her soft cervix.

"Fuck!" She moaned as he pushed all the way in and then slowly out.

Maalceus groaned, unable to restrain himself as he slowly pushed and pulled himself from within her. 'Why does she feel so good?' He wondered as he slowly picked up the pace. With each thrust, he brought himself closer and closer to the edge of release.

                                *****

"What do you mean she is being punished?" Melanie asked.