Chu Muqing took it over, frowned not to look at her, and whispered, "Thank you."

"You're welcome," Lin Xi raised the corners of his lips, smiling gently and harmlessly: "Wipe your face first, then go back and take a hot bath. Your clothes are soaking wet, but you can't catch a cold again."

Chu Muqing's thoughts moved, this person, obviously she was in a state of embarrassment.

When Lin Xi took her out of the hospital in the rain, she could clearly see that Lin Xi's eyes could not be opened due to the rain, but the man was still holding on. She looked at the road nervously, and a Her hand firmly grasped her wrist, for fear that she would not fall down.

At that moment, the wonderful sense of disobedience in Chu Muqing's heart surged up again.

It seems that Lin Xi, who can take care of people in this way, is the real Lin Xi.

Chu Muqing wiped the water droplets from her forehead and hair, and handed her the remaining tissue again.

Lin Xi was startled, obviously not expecting her initiative.

"Ah... No." Lin Xi finished refusing, and joked again: "Our Alpha has a rough body and a rough face, Naizo! Isn't it just a little bit of rain, ugly is ugly."

ugly?

Chu Muqing was a little surprised.

Lin Xi is neither ugly nor rough, but she doesn't usually dress up very much.

At least every time she sees her, it is always a simple combination of a T-shirt, white lining, jeans and sweatpants on the lower body.

Chu Muqing's eyes fell on Lin Xi's delicate face, her eyebrows were soft, her nose was rounded, her lips were light in color, and her flawless and delicate facial features matched just right, especially her bright eyes and deep pupils, but she was not. It was very clear, as if the woman in front of her was a pure female college student who had never experienced anything in the world.

With such a perfect face, it is difficult to connect with the rhetoric that Lin Xi said to her.

Lin Xi said that she had a bad background and suffered a lot when she was a child. Her parents worked in the city. She took care of her younger siblings, did laundry and cooking, and chopped firewood and boiled water. Lin Xi said she had done everything.

Lin Xi once said that she likes children very much, so she doesn't mind that she has a daughter.

If it weren't for this, Chu Muqing would not have chosen to marry her.

She didn't expect Lin Xi to help her take care of the child, but at least don't exclude that child.

As soon as Chu Muqing's thoughts fell, she looked at Lin Xi's hand on her knee with a vague gaze.

It was a fair and slender hand, very beautiful, and there was no trace of calluses left on the tender palm of taking care of the younger brothers and sisters all the year round, doing laundry, cooking, chopping wood and boiling water.

Such a beautiful face is more like being raised from a pampered family.

Seeing that Chu Muqing had been looking at herself, Lin Xi touched her face with a guilty conscience and asked her, "What's wrong? Is there anything dirty on my face?"

As she spoke, she didn't refuse, she took out a tissue from Chu Muqing's palm and wiped it on her face.

The movements can't be called gentle, and it seems that the "brutal" is not a woman who is treating her most important face.

Chu Muqing looked back and asked softly, "You said last time that your younger brother is studying in the capital?"

Lin Xi suddenly felt a headache.