When the little guy heard that she was going to be late, she hurriedly drank a few mouthfuls of soy milk.

After a while, she patted her belly—

"Mom, I'm done eating."

"Um."

Chu Muqing walked behind her, tied a cute ball head to her, and got up to get her bag.

When she came back, the little guy had obediently put on her schoolbag and was waiting for her at the entrance.

The sky is already bright, and the black vehicles are moving smoothly on the street, gradually merging into the chaotic and orderly traffic army.

Twenty minutes later, Chu Muqing stopped the car in front of the kindergarten.

Several men in security uniforms maintained order at the school gate, and the deputy head teachers of each class greeted the little radishes of each class in front of the school gate.

Chu Muqing took her daughter out of the car and sent her to the deputy shift.

The little guy seemed to have a natural fear of the teacher. As soon as she saw the head teacher, she lowered her head and said nothing.

The deputy head teacher was an older woman with a slightly chubby body, wearing a floral skirt.

"Children Chu Zhi is here?" The deputy head teacher squinted and smiled very kindly.

But the daughter was afraid of her and hid behind her.

Chu Muqing greeted politely, "Mr. Chen." She added, "I'm sorry, I kept you waiting for a long time, it's a bit of a traffic jam."

"It's okay, it's okay." Teacher Chen said hurriedly: "It's still five minutes before the preparation bell. Besides, there are other classes of children who haven't arrived."

Chu Muqing nodded: "Thank you for your understanding."

"Miss Chu, I need to explain to you that Chu Zhi was picked up by that Miss Lin yesterday, and it was Chu Zhi's child who said that she was her mother." Teacher Chen explained with a smile: "If it wasn't for Chu Zhi who said it. In this case, we wouldn't dare to rashly hand over our children to strangers, right? You can rest assured in our school."

Chu Muqing said softly, "I understand."

"That's good." Teacher Chen glanced at her and said meaningfully: "I heard from Chu Zhi that you are in the media. We don't want to make headlines because of this kind of thing."

Chu Muqing heard the yin and yang in her words, but was too lazy to explain, and nodded lightly: "It's not."

After she finished speaking, she patted the little guy on the back and said softly, "Come on over."

The little guy shivered like he was suddenly frightened. She raised her head, looked at her mother carefully, and then walked towards Teacher Chen.

Teacher Chen took the initiative to stretch out his hand, took the little guy's little hand, and said to her, "Chu Zhi, say goodbye to mother quickly."

The little guy looked at his mother carefully, and hesitated: "Goodbye, mother."

Chu Muqing looked at her daughter's reaction, and then at Teacher Chen, who had a good attitude, and couldn't help frowning.

But there is no doubt about her, maybe the child is afraid of the teacher, it is natural, she turned around and walked towards the parking lot with her bag.

But she didn't know, she just walked on her forefoot—

The seemingly kind teacher Chen took advantage of the situation and pulled the little guy's wrist, and suddenly pulled it in front of her.