You desperately wanted to scream and tell him that you won't do it but you couldn't. You agree and show him how to use the laundry machine. Now that you came all the way to his house, you even show him how to use the dishwasher and other appliances.

---

It is almost lunch time now but you didn't realize it until Taehyung asks you, "What should we order for lunch?"

"Lunch?? Oh! It's already 1:30 pm. Well, I guess I'll just have it later." you reply being neutral.

I need to leave now, this is awkward and weird. I haven't even apologized to him yet.

But no! Seems like he has taken a vow to make me stay.

"You wasted your break time teaching me these things. At least let me feed you something. Else I'll feel bad for dragging you here unnoticed."

Definitely, he should feel bad for dragging me in these stupid clothes and messed up hair. 

"Don't think much, just tell me what you want to eat. I'll order it right away."

Maybe, just eat Y/n. Food is life, right? <3

Wait!! Can he cook though?

NO! Definitely, he cannot cook and he must be ordering food from outside for every meal!

Aishhhh! How will he survive like this?

"Since how many days have you been eating from outside?" you ask. 

But before he can finish, "I didn't have to cook as..." you cut him off and decide to cook.

"Nevermind! I'll cook for you today!"

"YOU DON'T NEed to, you are on a break right now Y/n" said Taehyung with his vanishing volume of voice by the end of the sentence.

You don't know why you are caring a lot for him. But it just feels right. Worrying and taking care of him is what makes you feel happy. 

You take out groceries from the fridge and start cooking. Meanwhile, Taehyung is keeping an eye on you and trying to help you here and there, although he is of no use at all.

Him staring at you doesn't feel weird at all now. It isn't affecting you anymore, as if it is your daily routine.

SCENE 2:

Jungkook rings the doorbell and within a few seconds, his loving Hyung, Jin, opens the door with a knife in his left hand.

"Kookiee!! How come you are here?" exclaims Jin with full excitement and goes to hug him but Jungkook stops him.

"HYUNG! Stop roaming around with a knife in your hand."

Jin just realizes that he came to open the door with it while he was chopping the veggies for his so-called lunch - Ramyeon!

"Ayyeee! I was just cooking some veggie ramyeon for myself. But wait! Let me cook something delicious for you today!"

Jin welcomes Jungkook inside his house and immediately sneaks into the kitchen to turn off his stove with boiling water. He starts finding other veggies in the fridge and says, "Jungkook, I knew you'd come back soon. No one can stay without me!"

Jungkook gets a little emotional and looks at Jin with the stars in his eyes, "Right Hyung! I missed you!"

Hearing Jungkook's low emotional voice, Jin stops chopping other veggies, looks at him worriedly, and asks, "Kookie? Is everything ok? You don't look too good and what's with your low voice?"