Chapter23: YOU GOT THIS?

Leesu's POV

"Why? your pillow already full of your drool?-"

"HEESEUNG!". I yelled his name because of embarrassment . K even throw himself to his bed because of Heeseung.

"I really hate you! Ugh, I'm going to sleep alone!". I punched him the pillow I'm holding before I marched back to my bed.

"You too! Don't laugh!". I throw deadly glared at K.

"Save me from these guys!". I buried my face into the pillow and screamed.

"I'm just joking, come on". Heeseung poked me but I still hear him laughing at what he said.

"Whatever, I'm grown up and independent woman!". I tapped away his hand and cover all myself with the blanket.

THIRD PERSON'S POV

The next day, I-LANDERs started learning their last test for the part 1.

Everyone seems so busy and focus on themselves. So eager to learn the test as fast as they can.

Leesu seen to one of the private room alone. She wants to be alone and learn the performance all by herself without any distractions because this is her last chance to be able to move to part 2.

Someone knock on the door she's practicing, she stop the video and open the door.

"You haven't eaten lunch". She just nodded while wiping her sweat.

"You said you will follow but we finished lunch and you still here". Sunghoon nagged his friend.

"I will. I just need to finish this part". Leesu pointed the iPad.

"Okay, but don't forget to eat then proceed to practice". Sunghoon reminded her, she nodded as an answer.

Sunghoon close the door, Leesu go back to what she's doing. She memorized first the song by verse and she put the choreography by verse too, in that she's hitting two birds with one stone.

She felt her throat started to ache a little and decided to leave the room.

Leesu walked past the practice room and saw other I-LANDERs sitting on the floor away from each other holding iPad. Jungwon waved his hand and she saw it so she waved back before going upstairs to eat dinner at the same time to rest while eating.

She's eating quietly. Everyone is either at the private room, practice room or at the bedroom.

"What is this unusual quiet atmosphere?". Youngbin went out to one of the room and headed to water dispenser.

"Hey". He greeted Leesu when he saw her.

"Hi...". Leesu awkwardly greet back.

"Everyone is practicing individually, it's new for all of us". Youngbin continue and drink water.

"That's right, also because we used to be practicing all together but I understand it". Leesu replied.

"But we're still come all together for group practice so we should not be worry". He added before going back to practice.

Leesu finished her lunch and went inside the practice room.

"There's an advantage for other international Ilanders because they have people in their country to vote for them". Leesu arrived hearing some othe boys talking about the I-LANDERs who came from other countries.

"I don't think America will vote for me though". Jay honestly said while stretching.

"In Australia too, I don't think people there know about this one". Jake added.