91. distorted human nature

Start from the beginning

gu ye smiled and nodded, elder tang had not learned all of his other skills, and his open-mindedness had learned ten out of ten. <

after arriving at the hospital, the doctor re-examined xie cheng, and there were six stitches on his arm, fortunately, the muscles and bones were fine, but at least half a month, and he could not go before removing the stitches.

xie cheng's most unbearable thing was to be locked up, and he pulled on gu ye's clothes with grievances: "lao tzu is injured for your glory, i don't care, you will raise me in the future!"

gu ye said disgustedly, "if you grow up like yu xuan, i can consider letting you make a second room."

xie cheng sneered, just wanted to scold him, he saw the person standing at the door, xie cheng immediately showed a schadenfreude expression, "you say it again, what let me do?"

gu ye found that his eyes were not right, and he looked back vigilantly, frightened.

yu xuan and his second master brother jiang xu were both standing at the door of the ward, looking at them expressionlessly.

gu ye's heart suddenly burst, he smiled and squinted, and grabbed yu xuan's hand and shook it, "honey, how did you come?"

yu xuan, with a black face, looked at gu ye, directly bypassed him, and asked xie cheng: "is it all right?"

gu ye was dumbfounded, yu xuan actually ignored him?!

jiang xu read the doctor's diagnosis record and made sure that it was really okay, so he was relieved and said to gu ye: "don't you still have things to deal with tomorrow?" you and mr. yu go back to rest, and tonight i will spend the night here. the matter in gu ye's

hands was indeed not resolved, but xie cheng was injured for him, he was gone, and his conscience could not pass. <

jiang xu said seriously, "tomorrow you come again, buy him more food, he will be able to jump around alive tomorrow."

gu ye hesitated, "well, i'll come tomorrow morning."

xie cheng said helplessly: "this little injury is still on duty with you?" it's really okay, just two stitches, give me a painkiller, and you all go.

jiang xu looked at him coldly, "stay well, shut up." "

yes!" xie cheng immediately confessed, obediently lay down, and made a look at gu ye: rolling!

gu ye was driven out, pulled the corner of yu xuan's clothes, observed yu xuan's face, cold and frightening, gu ye tentatively asked: "really ignore me?" say yes love me?

yu xuan shoved him into the car with a cold face, still not speaking.

gu ye couldn't help but laugh, "really angry? i joked with him, can this be taken seriously? well, i was wrong! i admit it! don't get angry, i'm sorry. yu xuan had

a cold face, and was not in a hurry to start the car, looking deeply into gu ye's eyes, "what are you wrong?"

gu ye was uncomfortable being looked at, and he didn't dare to peel it, and said sincerely, "i shouldn't talk nonsense."

yu xuan furrowed his brows, still unhappy.

gu ye held his face helplessly, "why are you angry, you hold back and don't say how do i know?" <

yu xuan calmed his face and gritted his teeth and said, "you only look at my face?" gu ye was

almost happy, and he said seriously, "am i that kind of yan dog?" yu xuan's

eyes told him bluntly: you are!

"well, i admit it, i'm yan dog!" gu ye domineeringly put on the hat of "yan dog" and asked with a straight face: "but so what?" you are the most handsome in my heart! even if you are old, your hair is gray, your teeth are missing, and your face is full of wrinkles, you are still the most handsome in my heart! one day you are disfigured, your legs are lame, and you are still the most handsome! i'm yan dog, how to drip it..."