Chapter 51- Fake

Começar do início

We were taught and fought together but he likes to go on his adventures and train alone, even so the time we spent fighting, training and living together was memorable. That is why I consider him my rival and brother.

"Now tell me..".Master started. "When will you stop deceiving them?" Master suddenly asked.

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

"I know that it is a lie, you being friends with them, I mean" he said.

I was shocked. How- how could he think like this. 

"You caught me" I smiled.

Master is still as smart and sharp as ever.

"You can't fool me" He said as he look at me with sympathy.

"Your wasting seconds if you're pitying me and I'm acting as their friend because they make good servants. It's not like I need to always use force right? just saying 'I'm your friend' is enough to deceive them" I whispered the last part as I smirked evily.

"Y/n you'll end up alone if you keep doing this so why not make them your real friends" He said

Humans. There's nothing useful in making friends with them. Giving my love to Aeruem and attention to the siblings will endanger them and me. I was already taking the risks.

"Having feelings for other people is a weakness" I replied to him. "And besides I have you, so I won't get lonely" I continued but he just smiled and stayed quiet. It was weird but I decided to brush it off.

I also had a friend once. My only friend. But he died because of the unfairness of the world.

"Then protect them, you have the power my dear disciple because I raised you that way. Endanger? pfft. You are strong enough  to  make them bow down to you, make them fear you so that no one would even dare touch a single hair of your own people" Mastere said.

I stared at him for a minute.

And Damn. I got goosebumps.

_____

Classes ended and It was already lunch time. As I arrived at the cafeteria, I spotted my third victim of my mission called 'making friends'. It was Jungkook. He was eating alone. He also make a good soldier- No! we're here to make friends, not using people y/n.

"Ok let's go" I mumbled to myself and approached him. Ofcourse I went to buy food first and then sat infront of him.

"Hi, can I join you?" I asked. He stared at me for a while with his cold eyes.

"No" he flatly rejected me.

I remember master saying friendship must be honest and loyal and to make friends, you must smile first but it seems it's not working furthermore he doesn't seem willing.

"I'm going to sit anyway whether you like it or not" I smiled.

I suddenly remembered master's words.

"Y/n, when the once-blazing desire for revenge subsides after killing everyone who hurt you, What should you live after that? You should open you heart than closing it"

Well... I can't really give up now.

~~~•~~~

The world of Gifteds:

Credits to the rightful owner of this pics, I only found them on Pinterest :3