79. can't hide from the peach blossom robbery

Zacznij od początku

"who is this?"

"wow! she's so beautiful! have you played any roles? "is it the one who played

the youngest stewardess in "air crash", named xia shiwen?" just entered the industry, there is no work, real people are so cute! "it's

so sweet to laugh, it's powdered!"

the reporter took a picture of xia shiwen, xia shiwen ran to gu ye's body, waved to the reporter first, politely said hello, and smiled with eyes like a pair of crooked crescents, "master gu, qian dao let me pick you up." as soon as the

reporter heard qian dao, they all reacted, qian dao is preparing to start filming "the chaos of an shi", and today i heard that many people came to audition, is gu ye also here for this matter?

"is sanshao coming to audition today or as a consultant?" thinking of gu ye as a program consultant, everyone had ideas in their hearts, and while asking, they took pictures of gu ye and kept them as a backup.

gu ye waved his hand with a smile, "let's talk about it when you're done," he smiled at xia shiwen, polite but not very warm, "where is qian dao?"

xia shiwen didn't seem to see gu ye's alienation, and smiled: "i'll take you away!" she happily led the way in front and asked mischievously, "master gu, can i ask for a gua for myself?"

gu ye narrowed his eyes, "what does miss xia ask for?" <

"oh, master gu doesn't have to be so polite, just call me shiwen." xia shiwen smiled and asked, "most girls are asking for marriage, you calculate for me, when will i meet my true destiny?"

gu ye smiled, "miss xia wants to hear the truth, or do you want to lie?" "listen

to the truth, of course!"

"the truth is that you can't find it in ten years, and after ten years, see if you can seize the opportunity." gu ye saw the shocked expression on xia shiwen's face and smiled: "miss xia, love is the purest feeling since ancient times, mixed with interests and use, and will get nothing." think twice before doing something.

xia shiwen's face changed instantly, and she lost the lively smile she had just had, and stuttered: "i, i can't understand master gu's meaning, you masters, you are too profound to speak."

gu ye narrowed his eyes, "whether you understand it or not has nothing to do with me, lead the way." this was

the first time that xia shiwen had been so faceless in front of a boy. good looks, good figure, and sweet smile, the temperament of the national first love is of no use to gu ye here. i heard that gu ye likes to look good, is she not good looking enough? xia shiwen bit her lip, walked in front with a pale face, and when she was about to reach the audition site, she asked gu ye in a gambling tone: "master gu, do i look ugly?"

"huh?" gu ye was stunned, looked at xia shiwen's facial features, shook his head, "it's good-looking, but i look at people, more is to see the heart, i do appreciate beauty, but first of all, i have a good heart." xia shiwen breathed

heavily, and her face changed from white to red, "you see that i am not pleasing to the eye, do you think i am poisonous?" <

gu ye furrowed his brows, "when did i say that you were poisoned?" just a piece of advice for you to think twice. "

hmm, do you need it?" xia shiwen raised his chin and led gu ye into the hall.

gu ye "sighed", looked at the back of the other party's departure, and frowned, this little girl is not very old, but she is a person who can toss, and, from the appearance, it is not a good kind.