Last Day And Reunion

Start from the beginning

Somehow I knew that this way her way of saying in sorry and that she chose me. I smiled through the kiss like the girly bitch I am as I wrapped my arms around her waist. Pulling her closer as we parted due to the lack of air.

"I love you," she told me her forehead pressed against mine, I smiled a whole hearted smile as I kissed her lips one last time before replying.

"I love you too, April." I told her as I held her hand.

Kyle's P.O.V

I stopped walking as I turned around crossing my arms as I watched everyone stop and stare at me, they looked at me with a questioning glance wondering what I was going to or say next.

"We'll stop her and by tomorrow we will be at their so called pack," I spat glaring at everyone, Maya was soon to be in my arms. She was going to be all mine. Everyone will suffer and feel my wrath. I couldn't wait until I woke up tomorrow the birds running away to hide from the war that is starting, or has started, the sub hidden in the shadows of the clouds.

It was all perfect, the scenery especially since tomorrow there was a 80% chance of rain. Weather man Ben never lied about the weather, he took his job very seriously.

Everyone nodded and slumped down on the dirt groaning at all of the walking we had done today. I turned towards Tom and nodded signaling to him to start the plan. He smirked and nodded running off with a spell book in hand.

Just wait till tomorrow Maya, you'll be mine.

Rose's P.O.V

I sighed as I walked up the door to the pack house and got inside Ross hot on my tail as we made it up to our room. After we got married in Hialeah, Florida and had another night of love and passion we ran back here before anyone noticed our absence.

"Rosy-poo?" I called out sitting on the couch and turning the T.V on.

"Yeah?" He asked looking at me with a questioning glance as he walked towards the bathroom stopping to hear me out.

"When would be the right time to have pups?" I asked him hopeful that it would be soon, sure we have to go to college and all of that, but it would be nice to have a child at the same time.

"I don't know, once we figure everything out with your father then. Just maybe then we will have our beloved pups." he answered continuing his journey towards the bathroom. I nodded and turned back to the T.V putting the volume up to a reasonable number and watched My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic.

Call me immature I don't care, My little Pony is the bomb (I'm going to be honest I still watch it, along with other children shows, that's why I'm so childish.). I watched as Twilight cried inside her room with a worried Spike behind her, the rain crashing down from her window with a mixture of snow flailing down rapidly.

"I don't know Spike, but it's all my fault...." Twilight cracked out between sobs Spike frowned and waddled his way out of her room to give her some privacy.

"Watching MLP?" Ross asked me sitting down on the couch beside me throwing his arm around my shoulders as he kissed the top of my head.

"Duh, what else am I gonna watch The Walking Dead? We all know how that ended up last time I watched it." I told him giggling as I watched his reaction.

"Yeah, yeah Ms.Sarcasm." he replied chuckling.

I smiled and looked back at the T.V as Twilight sang out a song, that I have yet to memorize the lyrics. I glanced towards Ross and my smile grew even wider if that was even possible.

I hope things never change...

.

.

.

.

.

.

Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed! Sorry for any mistakes!!!

THREE MORE CHAPTER TO GO!! YAY!!! Or maybe Four but eh, point is it's almost over!!

I already have the first Chapter of the sequel done so when this book finishes with the cliffhanger I publish the sequel.

Anyways,

What will happen next? What was Tom going to do? Where are Cassidy and Chase? Yay! Ross and Rose got married! But when will Rose's father find out? Yay! April and Ryder made up!

Until next time! Don't forget to...

Follow, Comment, Vote, And Share Please!

Love you guys!!!

~Stephanie