Last Day And Reunion

ابدأ من البداية

I stopped at a red light as I glanced around the corner as couples walked alongside each other holding hands, one day that would be me and April holding hands. I had a long talk with Xavier relating to him making out with his mate, she called off the wedding and went out with Xavier as if she was never in a relationship before meeting him.

I gripped my hands on the steering wheel as I drove inside the forest coming closer and closer to the pack house. This was it, I was facing April, I was going to confront her once I stepped foot inside that household. I looked at the clock that was inside the car and smiled it was approximately One in the afternoon, she should be up by now everyone should.

I stopped as I parked next to a tree and turned off the engine as the Pack House came into view, I grabbed my duffle back and backpack and climbed out of my car slamming the door shut and locking it. I sighed and gathered all of my thought guys and courage as I slowly made my way towards the entrance.

I grabbed onto the icy cold metal and twisted the door open letting the various scents of all of the pack members hit me like a ton of bricks. I smiled as I saw Fiona a close friend of mine sitting on the coach flipping through channels. I closed the door behind me and made my way up the stairs going towards my room, I made my way towards the sixth floor where my room was located. I walked down the hall towards a isolated blue colored room was and opened it throwing my things to the floor and rushing out closing the door and running down the stairs.

I ran all the way towards the first floor following the scent of my beloved young mate, I went out through the back door and raced down the garden stoping in my tracks as I saw her. Her blonde locks flowing in the wind as she smelled a red rose a typical cliché moment as in all the romance movies.

Where the protagonist awaits her beloved price patiently as the wind ran past her hair making her hair flow gently, looking similar to a goddess. Smelling roses as the main guy walks up to her not making noise reaching up to her and hugging her tight telling her and rocking her that he was back.

But to my misfortune that wasn't the case, I walked towards her and taped her back electrifying shocks flowing through me as I made contact with her. "We need to talk," I told her my voice coming out strong.

"RYDER!" April exclaimed turning around a smile forming on her face as she threw her arms around my neck hugging me tight. I chuckled and hugged her back, but as soon as I did I regained my senses.

This is no time to be hugging Ryder! Confront her and get this shit over with!

My conscious yelled at me as I pulled away looking straight into her sky blue eyes serious. "What is it...?" April asked taking a step back looking at me with concerned filled eyes.

"Jake, it's about Jake, why did you kiss him? Why...?" I asked her my vision becoming blurry but I quickly shook my head blinking them away and clenched my fists. There's no point in crying over this, just be strong and suck it up. What are you? A fucking pussy? No, your Ryder, Ryder Lake. You don't cry, not after Mr. Cuddles passed you promised not to cry.

April stared at me blinking shocked yet perplexed at my sudden outburst. "What do you mean?"

"What do I mean?" I asked chucking as I shook my head. "When Blake went off to meet Maya's parents you and Jake had that moment, when you two were making out."

"Look Ryder, he kissed me! I was confused because he was my first love, and-and-!" She started tears pricking up her cheeks as she shook her head she immediately ran up to me wrapping her arms around me in a tight embrace, tippy toeing as she crashed her lips against mine. Sparks immediately went through me as our lips moved in sync, I wanted to desperately pull away but I just couldn't.