44. the ghost knows what to expect

Start from the beginning

phone for less than two minutes, someone restored the original version of this video, and the picture was clearer: in the video, mrs. gu asked gu ye what to do with a smile, gu ye smiled and said a few words, and mrs. gu happily patted gu ye's shoulder and said two more words. ffrom the expression of the two women, it was not a violent beating at all, but a joke.

the curses of mrs. gu were dumbfounded, and the audience was excited: reversed! just love the melon with reversals! punch in the face!

immediately after, another video was put on the internet, which was found in the surveillance in front of the school, in addition to restoring the previous original version, the front and back were much longer. gu ye's college entrance examination was over, and his mother was like an ordinary parent, waiting for him at the school gate under the scorching sun. after coming out to look at the lip type, it was obvious that he asked his son how the exam was, and the two women made two jokes and held hands and got into the car.

the person who gave mrs. gu's posthumous photo began to scold the rumor-mongers, and the person who bought the wreath stood at the door of the industry where the gu family was located, holding the wreath like a fool and being watched by passers-by, and he was also angry, and the cannon fire turned to the rumor-mongers.

the person who called di da was also stuck halfway through, and the reversal was too fast, so fast that people did not have a trace of defense.

the water army raised by gu lin company was also on at this time, and there was one to count one, one by one, and the scolding was ugly! you dare p posthumous photos, i dare, i can also fancy p, to the keyboard trolls to make a million graves, for tat!

the teachers of gu ye's school were also speechless, "young people now, why are they so angry?" as soon as the facts were in front of me, they were dumbfounded.

"partial generalization, a leaf obstruction, a passion but no brain, always being used, probably still young, the bad guys use children of this age." 」

"because the law can't control them for the time being, the rumor-mongers will definitely be arrested, but this group of insulting angry youths has no one to take care of, and next time they dare to do so." <

after several old professors finished speaking, they looked at each other and shook their heads helplessly, now that society is in this situation, it may change in the future, but it will take time.

a day-long online violence, because the gu family had money to hire people to look for evidence, find people with technology to restore the video, and find the original video of the school door a few months ago, so it reversed that night. many people on the internet are lamenting that this is actually a misunderstanding, too boring. the rest is not people who are scolding and rumor-mongering, people scum harm society, it is better to die, or the same routine of forcing people to die. as for apologizing to mrs. gu, the victim, very few.

the person who caused this farce was also afraid, he originally filmed this video, deliberately changed it to this look, that is, to see that now mrs. gu and gu ye are on fire on the internet, hoping to absorb some traffic, win the public's attention, and then open an entertainment industry gossip studio to shoot the private lives of celebrities. it is said that after the star is photographed, he will spend a high price to buy the black material, can make a lot of money, he did not expect it, almost forced out of life.

thinking that the gu family is so rich, what if someone sends someone to check on him and retaliate against him? in order not to leave evidence, he deleted the weibo article in fear and cancelled the weibo account. just as he was relieved, the police came to the door.

"what did i do?" why are you arresting me? i didn't do anything! how do you arrest people at will? i'm going to expose you on the internet that you know the law and break the law! "this man is still shouting loudly, as if you can't catch me at all!" the police didn't bother to talk nonsense with him, and directly stuffed the police car and took it away. i really don't know which fool told this mentally retarded, deleting the rumor-mongering video on the internet, the police can't find out who he is.