36. sexual orientation is a problem

Start from the beginning

to gu ye, who rescued them, sasha still believed it, waved her small hand, and commanded the little devils: "stand in line, you come first." the

child who was named was still the one hiding in the doll to scare gu ye, his limbs were sound, but he had no eyes. the child walked up to gu ye, looked at gu ye with hollow eyes, tilted his head, and still looked innocent.

gu ye touched his head with pity, pulled up yu xuan's hand, placed it on the top of the child's head, extracted the purple qi from yu xuan's body, and moved it to the child's body little by little. after this child was reincarnated, and with the purple qi blessing that represented the fortunes of heaven and earth, he would definitely be a sound person, no longer a blind man.

after being sucked out of the purple qi, yu xuan did not feel any discomfort, but was grabbed by gu ye and touched the poor child. he turned his head and saw gu ye's face close at hand, this big boy who was usually grinning and lively, at this time, the tenderness and sadness under his eyes, he could see clearly.

two minutes later, gu ye happily rubbed the child's head melon, "okay, next." "that's

it?" <

"hmm." gu ye looked at yu xuan's eyebrows with a smile, normal people have been sucked out of so much purple qi, they have long been possessed by bad luck, the brain door is black, yu xuan is still the top of the xiangyun cover, his life is so good that others dare not be jealous.

at this time, gu ye felt that the corner of the clothes was grabbed and dragged, gu ye bowed his head, and sasha was hanging on to him, staring at yu xuan with a bad face.

gu ye didn't know, so he comforted: "don't make trouble, you have to be the last."

sasha stretched her small face and did not let go, still staring at yu xuan defensively, gu ye was helpless, she could only let her drag and call the next child over.

one by one, one by two minutes, more than thirty children for more than an hour, gu ye kept extracting yu xuan's purple qi and distributing it to the children, at first it was fine, but by the last few, his face was pale.

yu xuan furrowed his brows, "don't get it tonight, i'll talk about it tomorrow."

"no, i'll count until you're not available tomorrow night." gu ye smiled and shook his head, "i'm fine, there are three more, send them away i can also sleep with peace of mind." the

last three children, each of gu ye spent several more minutes, and finally there was only one sasha left, gu ye leaned on the sofa weakly, pinched his forehead as if it had been pricked by a needle, his spirit had been drained, and now he couldn't do anything.

sasha sat next to gu ye, wrapped her arms around gu ye, bowed her head, and did not speak.

gu ye reluctantly drew a smile and asked softly, "little princess, when it comes to you, i will breathe a sigh of relief and send you away." wwhen you get over there, i'll send you toys.

sasha puffed her cheeks and was quite assertive, "i don't want to go, i don't want to reincarnate now."

gu ye raised an eyebrow, "why?

sasha looked up and said seriously, "when will you have a baby, when will i reincarnate?"

gu ye was amused, "silly child, if i don't marry my daughter-in-law, you will not reincarnate for the rest of your life?"

sasha urged him, "then you go and marry one now."

gu ye cried and laughed, now to marry one can not immediately have a child, silly, there is nothing to linger in this world, you should immediately forget what happened in this life, go to reincarnation, and then grow up happily. i can't wait for you, because i like men and won't marry my daughter-in-law and have children. sasha's