19. the little brother provides on, door, service, service!

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

si hongxing, when they saw gu ye like this, they were all angry and strong, grinding their guns in the front, the boss was like this, the little brother could not drop his hind legs, could not take one exam, could not take the exam two, and could not take three exams. it is really not possible to learn a craft, open a shop, develop into a company, and hire the good learners to be employees in the future!

the whole school is a good learning atmosphere, even the school bully gang has begun to learn, yu teacher is very relieved. this was the last batch of students he taught before he retired, and he hoped that they would all achieve good grades and have no regrets.

it was not until the day of the holiday that the students relaxed their breath slightly, and teacher yu came to send a few lists to each person, "after going back, discuss with your family, come back to apply for the college entrance examination."

gu ye tucked the list into his bag, and already had an idea for his future plan.

when he left the school, zhao pengyu reminded: "i will pick you up tomorrow morning and come to my house to see feng shui." gu

ye smiled and waved his hand, indicating that he could not forget. after walking for more than a thousand meters, he finally got up to pick up his car, gu ye just sat down, and a figure behind him pounced on him and wrapped his arms around gu ye's neck, "wow haha! the nine palaces of the spirit, the house of taiyi, the hundred gods and the guards, the evil demons, are not allowed to come in person! taishang laojun, anxious as the law! i collect! <

gu ye rolled his eyes, slapped his backhand on gu yang's brain, and only one sentence: "are you stupid!"

gu yang hesitantly leaned over, "brother, what did i just learn like?"

gu ye nodded perfunctorily, "like a statue, like a very stupid person."

gu yang put his head on gu ye's shoulder and did not move. the child has been severely hit in the heart and needs comfort.

gu ye was amused, and helplessly rubbed a handful on his brother's head, "it's all so big, why are you still spoiled?" gu yang's

eyes widened and his face was cold, "where did i spoil, how could the old masters be spoiled?!"

gu ye nodded perfunctorily, "yes yes yes, my brothers and grandfathers, never spoil, after a while passing by the hand shop, brother buy you a mecha hand office."

gu yang jumped in the car excitedly, "good! i've run out of pocket money! brother you even have!

gu ye cried and laughed, gu yang's typical dog hole could not store the nest, how much money he gave, he could spend it.

at this time, the driver's uncle spoke, "three less and four less, yesterday the big young master came back and bought a lot of gifts for the two of you, i saw a life-size transformer inside." "

wow!" gu yang happily wanted to go to heaven, "it's for me!" i called my eldest brother and he promised to buy it for me! ggu yang thought about it, and his face suddenly became serious, "broken, i forgot to ask for a gift for the second brother, i want a new laptop." gu ye couldn't

help but smile, so this child didn't need to learn at all, as long as he kept this purity, his brothers could make him eat for the rest of his life.

after returning home, gu yang rushed out of the car like a small wild horse and shouted happily: "big brother! second brother! we're back! compared

with gu yang's excitement, gu ye, the brother, instead carried a school bag and walked slowly with a calm face.

on the lawn of the back garden, there is a rockery carved out of marble, next to the rockery, a set of tables and chairs made of marble, two young people with similar eyebrows, playing chess. hearing gu yang's voice, the two of them looked over at the same time and smiled.