Chapter 45

Nate made his way out of the car. We both agreed that he would go out first and I would follow him so no one will suspect us being together. When he made his way into the house, I decided to finally get out too because the heat in the car almost killed me.

After some baking heat, when I was walking to the house, the wind was freezing. Now, this is a literal climate change. The door was open and when I entered; I saw Olivia wrapping her arms around Nate's body as if they were stuck together. And after every minute, she kisses his cheek. I rolled my eyes. An unfamiliar guy passed a red cup to me. I looked at the clear liquid inside and smelled it first.

Even the smell is exhausting. I don't know how they can take that smell and, most especially, the taste. I placed it on the chair beside the door and went closer to the bunch of people dancing around with the loud music. "Oh my God! You're finally here!" Even if the sounds were deafening, I still recognized Charlie's excited voice, so I looked at my back and smiled when I saw her.

She ran towards me and offered for a hug as I took it. She smells like alcohol already. "Gosh! You smell so bad!" I expressed as I backed away from her with lines drawn on my forehead. She just laughed at me and didn't answer. I looked around and scattered my eyes.

"Where is Shane?" I asked.

"Come," she grabbed my hand and we made our way out of the huge crowd. We reached a sofa with a small table in front of it, beside the door where I entered before. How couldn't I notice that earlier?

I saw Shane smiling at me and waving her hand. Charlie sat in between her and Chance. Beside her, was the one who caught my attention. "Peter? What are you doing here?" He stood up and went towards me, "well, Chance invited me," he said in a friendly way and led me into sitting next to him.

"You guys know each other?" I curiously asked causing them to look at each other. "Obviously yes. I wouldn't invite him here in the first place if I don't know him," Chance joked and we all giggled. I just nodded my head and leaned at the back of the sofa while Peter's arm was wrapped around me.

Now that he's here, I feel safer and more comfortable. I know that when Peter's around, I'm in less danger. "So, I thought you said you'll be busy," Charlie asked me and I eyed her.

"Well, can I say no? You forced me to," we all giggled at it again though it wasn't a joke. This isn't that bad. Or maybe it will just get worst sooner or later. I hope that it won't and will just stay this way until the party ends. "Umm, when will this end?" I looked at Chance as he was holding a red cup.

"The fun hasn't even started yet. You just arrived and you already want it to end? Come on, Brit!" Charlie responded even if she's not the one I asked. I didn't respond and laughed at it instead.

"Hey, guys!" Oh no. Now the crap is starting. I watched as Olivia sat beside Shane and in front of me. "What are you up to?" She asked and here comes Nate sitting beside her. I'm fine with being with him privately but not in public. Who knows? He might embarrass me like what he always does.

"Some sort of friends only stuff," I faked a smile and so as her. One game she and I play, being fake to each other. Well, being fake comes naturally for her. I still have to go on proper training to master being a plastic girl to her.

"Oh, am I not your friend?" She asked and leaned closer to the small table.

"Obviously not," I can't handle being fake anymore. I want to be honest with her and tell her that I think she's fake, dumb, and most of all, ugly with a bad attitude. "What? Come on, Brit! Everybody wants to be friends with me," she wishes. Probably in her wildest dreams.

"Not me," I flipped my hair and the others just watched us. She rolled her eyes and rested her head on Nate's chest. Oh my God. She is truly a prostitute now. I know that he's her boyfriend but the fact that she acts like she owns him bothers me a lot. Maybe it's just normal for him already. But for me, it is abnormal. "It's a little boring in here," she scattered her eyes around after she said that.

I wanted to tell her that she doesn't have the right to say that because she's just a guest in here. "Let's play a game!" Shane suggests and all our eyes were locked on her.

"Truth or dare?" Lame but this night would be lamer if we just keep on staring at each other. "That sounds fun!" Charlie agrees. "Okay..." I speak.

"Who's going to join?" Charlie asks.

"I'm in!" Said Shane.

"Me too," I responded.

"And me..." Chance agreed.

"I'll go with it, don't want to be out of the squad," Peter laughs.

"Okay, I'm in too," Olivia was the last person I wanted to say that. If I'll dare her, then I might dare her to break up with Nate, or make her lick the floor until it's her turn, tell her to lock herself in the bathroom until sunrise, and make her leave the party. Too much but nothing's too much for her.

"So, we'll get started now?" I awkwardly asked, still feeling Peter's comforting arm wrapped around me. I don't even know what to say because Nate's here. I don't want him to ask me or dare me. He's the son of the devil. No. He's actually the devil.

"Okay, I'll go first. Shane, truth or dare?" Charlie starts.

Author's Note:

OOOWWIIEEE. I'm so bad. Truth or dare on the go with Charlie, Shane, Olivia, Nate, Peter, Chance, and our favorite protagonist of all time, Britney. This is getting much more exciting.

Love you all so much!!!

>333333 chain!

See you next time! Mwuah!