Chapter 20

"The weekend is coming! What are your plans, guys?" Charlie energetically asked as she giggled. Finally! It's Friday. This means that tomorrow is Saturday, the first weekend of Nate's stay at our house. Nine more weekends to come and I am finally back to my normal life.

Just a few more patience to give, and I would get what I want. There is no easy way to get him out of our house, so I would just let time do its job.

We wrapped together our arms as usual while we walk through the hallways of our school. I'm still uncomfortable seeing how all the other girls except me don't wear the uniform right. Even Shane and Charlie now dresses improperly.

Their skirts are too short and they turned their neckties into bows. Pretty nice to be honest, but on the other side, those are not the actual ways to wear the uniform.

"I just got my shopping allowance from my dad, so I think I might go shopping with her tomorrow and I am going to attend another family occasion," when she was talking about shopping, she sounded so energetic but when she mentioned the family occasion, her voice sounds disgusted.

It's obvious that she doesn't like attending those formal parties that her parents force her to. That is another rich girl problem. Their family is very rich and wealthy, making them popular around the country.

Thus, they own one of the biggest companies here in Paris. She's so rich, very rich. She doesn't like talking about that thing or mentioning it to her, I think she just really gets annoyed and embarrassed when it comes to talking about how rich they are.

She's the heiress of their family business.

"Me, no one asks though, but I got to spend some time with my baby," Charlie talks. She always mentions her love life with us, her friends, who are single.

"Respect for single ladies please," I joke and we all laugh. "Hello ladies," I don't need to look back.

From the flirty tone of his voice, I already can recognize who he is. Tristan. Who else would speak that flirty to us? I don't need to turn my back on him to confirm that I am right by my prediction.

"Whatever you need, Tristan, go find somebody new, asking me out for a date? No thanks, I'm good," both Charlie and Shane seemed to be frozen already.

Out of my confusion, I turned around after speaking.

Why does the world always have to be this harsh on me?

It's not Tristan, it's Mr. Arthur Culpo.

Darn!

He's not our classmate, nor a schoolmate but a teacher! He's not our former or our current teacher but our upcoming! He's an 11th-grade Literature teacher, and next year, he could be our teacher in that subject. My jaw dropped to the floor. Just like professor Smith, he's probably 24 or 25, close to our age.

That's why sometimes I kind of ship him with her. He's a teacher, why did he speak like that? His tone was so flirty that I thought he was Tristan. I'm so embarrassed. At least not everyone's eyes are on me.

I bit my lips and scratch the back of my head. God, why is this thing so annoying? "Ummm, good morning, sir Arthur, I didn't mean what I said earlier, I just really thought that..." my mouth couldn't speak anymore because my brain failed to deliver good sets of alibis.

There are some but are not enough for him to believe me after he heard enough.

He giggled, not too much but just right for me to figure out it was a giggle. "It's okay, I know I do sound like Tristan but, anyway, I need your help guys, umm, I need two more participants for this year's poem writing contest because the other two just withdrew. If your guys are interested, you can come to my office later, anytime." He finishes his statement with a smile. We all nodded, poem writing contest? That sounds good. We turned around and kept walking in the hallways.

Suddenly, I froze and frowned after seeing a guy in a uniform kneeling in front of a familiar girl with a boy beside her. "What's happening in there?"

Underneath the infinite amount of people gathered around them, I still managed to see how the guy laughed as the other guy in front of him bowed harder. He raised something I couldn't recognize. But as we walked closer to the bunch of people murmuring, I finally knew who the standing guy is. It is none other than Nate.

My eyes widened when I saw him throw the book from his hands. It flew through the air and landed on the floor, a few steps away from him. I gulped, I looked at Shane who held me tighter because I know that she knows what I was planning to do.

I stepped away from them and went closer to the bunch of people. My eyes met Nate's. I wasn't wrong. Bullying someone else makes him happy. Without even knowing it, I moved forward to the kneeling guy and took his hand as I helped him stand up.

He was obviously scared. He is unfamiliar. As in. We're in the same school but I swear, I've never seen him before. His curly hair, fair skin tone, and huge round glasses, I've seen them in some other guys before, but I know it isn't him.

He wrapped his arms around himself, I bumped Nate's shoulder and grabbed the book from the floor, and gave it to the guy as he ran away. "Wait!" I called which made him pause for a second and look back.

I made a hand sign, telling him to wait. He was clearly uncomfortable with all the attention the other people held on him.

I faced Nate and walked closer to him. Olivia took a step towards me, and without thinking about my action, I shoved her away. She almost fell down but she didn't lose her balance. She managed to still stand up after the hard force of my shoving.

I crossed my arms and looked up at Nate. He is five inches taller than me. "Apologize," I mention making my eyes smaller. They were barely open.

He rolled his eyes, "you really think you can make me do what you want to?"

I laughed slightly, it was a fake laugh but no one noticed. "If you won't then I guess I just have to call auntie Edna and uncle Jess," I smirked devilishly, copying what he always gives out.

He frustratedly sighed and fixed his necktie.

This is my instant revenge for the comforter, bed, and pasta.

What can I say? Karma has its own way of making everything square and fair. He leaned closer to me and whispered, "you are so going to pay for this!" His voice was so warm like an oven. I heard that when someone's breath is warm, he's nervous. So this means that Nate's nervous? Didn't see that one coming. He bumped my shoulders as I did to him earlier.

I watched him walk closer to the guy and barely heard his voice so I screamed, "I don't think he can hear you!" I teased again and smirked. I saw by my side how Olivia looked at me, her face was filled with anger. I know this isn't right, it might even send me to detention but as long as I know that he's getting embarrassed because of me, that's not bad.

"I'm sorry," he screamed, I laughed and rolled my eyes playfully and walked away with Charlie and Shane. From my back, I heard his voice again, "I'm going to get my revenge, Britney Dean! Mark my words!" It startled me a little but I wasn't surprised anymore because I expected him to say that.

"Oh my god, you are so dead, girl! I know he's your cousin but I heard that he doesn't mention anyone's full name unless he wants to do something not that good to them," she mentions and holds my arms tighter. He can make me scared but I can make him scared too.

We can both do those things as revenge for ourselves. I've had enough of him. Now, I want to fight for myself against someone who's getting too far.

Author's Note:

Yeah, go girl!!! Go girl!!!

Goooo guuurrrllll!!!!

I am so proud of you, Britney!!! Congratulations for making Nate apologize to someone. But you better watch out for the consequences of that...

Love you all so much!!!

>333333 chain!

See you next time! Mwuah!