Chapter 2

After fixing my hair and putting my nightgown on, I heard a ring from our doorbell. I expected it would be Charlie and Shane because just a minute ago; they told me they were on their way to my house. I ran down the stairs and immediately opened the door.

I smiled at both of them as they did the same thing. "Bestie!!" Shane greeted me as she hugged me together with Charlie. My dad narrowed at us from sitting on the sofa in our living room. "Hey, girls!" It was obvious that he scanned them first to check if Peter wasn't with us.

It's not that he doesn't like Peter, it's just that he doesn't want me to sleep with a boy in my room since I'm a girl. Even my brother doesn't sleep with me. Well, he's the one who doesn't want to. "Come on!" This is not the first time that we would have a sleepover.

We had sleepovers at my house several times before. We usually do this every 2nd Saturday of each month to feel and enjoy the weekend. And sometimes during summer, we go to different places in Paris together. But of course, my dad already has set a curfew. No getting out and not coming back until 11 in the evening.

But sometimes I use the window in my room to escape and get back. Not rebellious but just street smart. We ran through the stairs as we reached my room. I knew that Eros would come in because Charlie is here.

Not that he likes Charlie but a sense of her sister, Athena. Sometimes he talks to Charlie just to know more about Athena. But as far as I know, they never talked even just once. They act like strangers. Maybe they're just shy to talk to each other. But Eros is shameless.

"Woo hoo!" Shane slightly yelled as she lay on my bed. Yes, there are two beds in my room. One for me, and one for them. When they sleep in my room, they use that bed together. Charlie sat beside her saying, "you're not the only one who's going to lie there"

Then she aggressively pushed her because she was laying on the bed with her arms and feet spread out. Charlie lay beside her and sighed happily as I watched them laugh while they stared at the empty ceiling above us.

Suddenly, I heard several knocks on my window. I glanced at it and found Peter knocking with a smile. I smiled as well. This thing is what we usually do. When dad doesn't allow him to have a sleepover in my room, he would sneak through the window. Guess who's the mastermind! This girl. The head of the non-sense.

I opened the window and helped him get in. "Ouch," he expressed after landing on the hard floor. The breeze coming from outside of the house was extremely cold so I immediately closed the window when he got it.

He sat on my bed, facing Charlie and Shane who didn't even notice that he got in. "Hey!" He called their attention as they both stood up and smiled. Finally, the group is settled. Me, Peter, Charlie, and Shane.

"Nice nightgown" Shane smiled.

"Awww, thanks," I said, the nightgown I was wearing came from her. She gave it to me a month ago but this is my first time wearing this.

"So, what shall we do now?" Charlie boredly asked as she looked at the pieces of vinyl I organized above my bed. Boredly is not even a word.

"Wait, I'm going to get some food for us," I said. "If dad comes around, Peter, just hide under my bed, make sure he won't notice" I added.

I made my way to the kitchen. First things first! I opened the refrigerator and grabbed the two boxes of pizza together with a big bottle of Coca-Cola. I placed it under my arms to be able to carry it properly. But before I was able to walk a single step, I was startled when I saw dad in front of me.

I awkwardly smiled, nervous so I swallowed my saliva. Disgusting but usually is the usual thing I do when I'm nervous. "Hi, dad" I gave another awkward smile but still felt nervous. He looked at me so seriously like he already knew what was going on.

I hope it's not what I think it is.

He looked down at the two boxes of pizza in my right hand and the bottle of Coca-Cola under my arms. "What are those?" He curiously asked with a frown on his head. Before saying a word, I took a step back and pretended that everything was just right.

"Foods, dad. Obviously" cringe smile comes in. But then, there it goes. A loud noise of a stumbling man came from my room which made us both look up at the ceiling.  "What was that?" He asked, which made me gulp again. My mind was out of alibis, "maybe the girls are just modeling, as usual" I wasn't lying. Sometimes, we do that childish thing where we wear gowns, swimsuits, and dresses and pretend like we are in a beauty pageant. But the last time we did that was two years ago already.

He looked at me suspiciously with a frown on his forehead, "I should go check the girls" my eyes widened as I struggle to catch him when he was already walking through the staircase. "DAD!" I screamed then he looked at me. I don't know why I called him but all I know is that I have to find a way to stop him from getting into my room.

I opened my mouth and started to speak, "umm, can you- can you... can you bring these foods for me?" He froze for a while and thought but he couldn't say no since I acted like I was having a hard time carrying all the food. He nodded as he walked down and grabbed the food as I offered them to him. "T-Thanks" I whispered.

Before he opened the door, I took a deep sigh and hoped that Peter isn't in my room anymore. Then it slowly opened as my eyes widened but at the same time, it was a relief seeing Shane and Charlie calmly sitting on the other bed while Peter was out of sight. I sighed in relief knowing that we aren't screwed. Yes! "Hi!" He greeted me and placed the food on my desk while still scattering his eyes around my room, looking for Peter.

He is a good seeker but we are better hiders.

Author's Note:

I'm speechless...

Love you all so much!!!

>333333 chain!

See you next time! Mwuah!