Chapter 27

I am kissing Nathan Maddox!!! I am kissing my cousin!!!

The taste of his lips felt so good that I didn't want to get them apart from mine anymore. It tastes like orange juice and mint. My eyes widened when I realized what I was doing. What the heck am I doing right now? I immediately pulled him away and frowned at him. But he doesn't seem affected or bothered about it. Seems like it was just a normal thing for him. Well, for him! And not for me.

If he's crazy enough to think that kissing your cousin meaning nothing is normal, I am not. I pulled the chair backwards by standing up and leading myself to the bathroom. I don't even know what I am doing. Without knowing that, I turned on the faucet; I placed my hand under it and leaned forward to wash my lips. I want to remove the taste of his lips.

I want to stop thinking about how much of a good kisser he is, but I just can't. It's not that I've kissed lots of guys to say that he's a good kisser, but as a girl, I know what a kiss should feel like. It meant nothing. We're cousins.

Darn, that's the point.

Even if I know we're cousins, the kiss still feels like it's something for me. I looked at the mirror in front of me and my subconscious started talking to me, again. Stop pretending you didn't like it. I know you did! I rolled my eyes at the thought. I want to shut her down and never let her speak again. She's my subconscious and she's supposed to warn me from danger and stop me from doing things I shouldn't but why is she tolerating Nate's action right now? I'm starting to hate her...

I rubbed my lips with my hand and water. I want to remove the taste of his lips from mine. Once I got satisfied with it, I had the courage to get out of the room and here we go again!!!

I saw Nate smirking at me, still in his seat. I rolled my eyes and walked down the stairs. Darn it!

"Forget it, Britney!!! Forget it!!!" I almost screamed. I reminded myself to forget it even if I know that I can't. It seems impossible for me to forget about that kiss he gave me. Considering the reasons that it was my first kiss, he's a good kisser and his lips taste good.

Holly shamoly!!!

Did I say good kisser? Lips that tastes good?

My subconscious already has influenced me and taken over my personality. Why can't I just simply forget about the kiss? Oh, I obviously can't because it happened just a minute ago.

Maybe soon I will forget about it.

Aha!

I need to do some other stuff to stop thinking about it. "I can forget about this, I will!" I silently reminded myself. I walked towards the door and grabbed the knob. But even before I can open it, I heard someone's voice. I hate the voice already. "Where are you going?" I looked back and I wasn't wrong when I thought it was Nate. It was him.

"Going out," I grumpily replied.

"You can't," I know I've said this too many times before but, "why not?"

He walked a step closer to me. "Because we still have a project to work on," without a smirk, or a smile, or a frown, or even a sour expression, he walked closer to me. Please, don't try to kiss me again. Why am I thinking of it? He makes me ask a lot of different questions that I doesn't have answers near me. This is the effect of being with a toxic, bad guy, rude, and disrespectful to older people person, Nate.

"I'll do it on my own from, no more stopping me," there was a meter in between us but when he came to the door and grabbed the knob I was holding, the space got invaded. "Let me help you or I'll kiss you, again!" He threatens. I gulped at the thought. No! Please don't. Never again!!!

I frowned at him. He can never change. I tried to open the door but then it opened by itself. Making the both of us surprised, dad was standing in front of the door. I gulped again.

I don't want to be rude but right now, I want to get Nate off my head since he just ruined my day. Before walking out of the house, I faced dad, "sorry dad, please tell your pet that they should never break anyone's boundary if they don't want to die!" I warn, not even knowing what I was saying. I looked at Nate to roll my eyes in front of him but he remained calm. I walked out with dad's eyes on me. And Nate's as well.

Ugh! I want to scream, yell, shout, let all the feelings I'm having, out of myself.

I hate Nate!

I hate him,

I hate him,

I hate him,

I hate him,

I hate him so much!!!

When I reached the back of our house, where I usually go to when I'm stressed, I started screaming like what I wanted to. "AGGHH!!! I HATE YOU!" It's not about the kiss.

Well, yeah, I also hate him for the kiss.

But not just that.

I can't believe that I kissed my cousin. I can kiss my best friends even Peter, or even a dog but not my cousin. Especially because he is Nate. A bad boy.

Most of all, he is my first kiss. He stole my first kiss which was supposed to be special.

Back when I was younger, I waited so long for the right guy to give me the true love's kiss I've been seeing in Disney movies. And he meaninglessly kissed me.

Darn it, I was expecting much more than that. Like a romantic sunset and grassy floor with birds flying around and chirping. Or a bed with candles and a cold breeze.

But I ended up getting a stolen kiss as my first ever kiss. I want to make him get a bad experience in something that he never got his first time before so he can feel what I am feeling right now.

Author's Note:

Hello Jyerries and welcome back! Someone's so mad for getting her first kiss stolen! Will you be mad if you also get your first kiss stolen like Britney? Well, I would! As Britney said, the first kiss is special and should not be given to anyone not worth it. This is my first time writing a kissing scene so sorry if it sucks

Love you all so much!!!

>333333 chain!

See you next time! Mwuah!