Chapter 34

We arrived at the school exactly at 8:34. I still have thirty minutes to relax. Guess I just have to sneak out of anyone's way. I know that, like me, he doesn't want anyone to see us together. I don't want anyone to know that my cousin is a bad boy and I also know that he doesn't want anyone to notice that his cousin is. Not weird, not nerdy, but... different, I guess.

Here's the deal in this school. What happens when a rotten tomato has been mixed with fresh tomatoes? The rest would also be rotten, right? That's the point. Here, when someone hears the wrong information and tells it to someone else, it's going to wrap the entire school up.

"You go first or me?" I asked and untangled my seatbelt from me. He rose one eyebrow and removed his seatbelt too and turned off the radio. "Obviously you, this is my car," I nodded if. I wanted to argue and defend myself, but I realized there was no point in doing it. I left the car after I slammed the door.

Looking around the school for Shane and Charlie, I scattered my eyes but failed to find them. They're out of sight. I wonder if they're just both late or they're hiding. Probably in the classroom already. It's pretty sunny today. I think I want ice cream.

I looked up at the sky and the sun above me, it tortured my eyes. I remember back when I was a kid, I used to look at the sun when my mom tells me not to because I was curious. Ds Now I understand her. The heat of the sun was bouncing through my skin and burning me so I chose to stay under the roof of the outer part of our school. Perhaps this is climate change. As far as I know, it's always this hot here in Paris. I went inside and opened my locker.

Oh, great! Early in the morning, someone's about to ruin my day. Aside from Nate, Tristan is my number 2 nemesis. Though I know he tries to flirt with me and get my attention. He's one of Nate's closest friends but, though they're both known as bad guys, Tristan's the flirty type and Nate's the serious type.

Darn, I keep saying his name over and over.

He smirked at me, no! Not that smile. I opened my locker, trying to ignore his presence but he walked toward me, making me freeze. "Hi," I hate that voice he has. I rolled my eyes and shut the locker once when I already got my Literature binder. "You look good today," he greeted.

That is what he's known for. Complimenting everyone's looks every day. Well, I'm not as dumb as the other girls to think that I have a chance on him. He's a player. Players dates everyone. "As always," I faked a smile and the smirk on his face vanished. At last! I flipped my hair and turned around to walk to my classroom. But I felt his footsteps behind me.

"Just thought maybe you want some fun tonight," he flirtingly said.

"Fun?" I asked with a grin and turned around to face him. He nodded then blinked five times. Woah. Is he a blinking machine? "Exactly, my lady!" I shook my head. I don't know if I should laugh about it or not but it's funny. Maybe just for myself.

"You know what's my definition of fun?" He smirked harder as I continued,

"Having you out of my sight!" I purposely made the grin on my face, vanish and turn around to continue walking to my classroom. He's wasting my time. "And my definition of sight is different too," he said.

I rolled my eyes again. "Having you near me is what fun means for me," I couldn't help but laugh.

Without turning around to him, I said, "let me guess, you say that to every single girl here, you just change the name am I right?" After that question that I dropped, he stopped walking and didn't say a word. Yeah! I finally lost him. Phew!

How was that possible? So Nate arrived in our classroom earlier than me when I came out of his car two minutes earlier than him? Oh, now I know why. Tristan wasted my time. Darn, that guy! Darn them!

I sat beside Shane and ignored Charlie who was laughing while facing her boyfriend, Chance. They look good together. Here we go again! Jealous, jealousy...

"You're a little late," Shane insulted.

"Not like Miss Smith," I held my head down and made sure no one heard me. I don't want to ruin my good girl reputation in here.

She let out a small laugh while I placed my bag down on the floor and Olivia with her tentacles, I mean a bunch of stupid friends, came along and took their seats. Beside Nate of course. Here comes Tristan too. I don't know how to get rid of these people. They're pretty much like...

Well...

Ummm...

Like...

Like people who....

Ugh! I can't even find the words!

"How was the project with Nate?" Shane asked. I rolled my eyes at her smirk. I don't want to keep a secret but I also don't want her to know about the kiss yet. I feel too uncomfortable for it. "Bad," I moved forward to her and rested my arms on the table. "At least he's your cousin," she smiled. This time, it's not a teasing smirk anymore.

She doesn't even know that Nate and I sleep in one room together.

"So, did you make your project?" She asked.

"Almost didn't!" I crossed my arms then eyed Nate as he wrapped his arms around Olivia.

"Woah," she laughed at my statement. Nothing's funny!

"It's not funny, you don't know that I was like in hell with him," I don't even want to talk about it. It's like torture. "How bad was it?" She was still laughing. 

"Ten of ten! So bad!" I shrugged at the thought. At least Peter came to rescue me in sadness. As always, my 911 person.

Author's Note:

Peter as a 911 call 😀

Get ready because the next chapter will be insane!

Love you all so much!!!

>33333 chain!

See you next time! Mwuah!