He curled his fingers while he was inside of me hitting my sweet spot, I instantly fell apart. He began to pick up the pace and move his tongue fast and press harder against my clit while adding a second finger into me, making me closer to my climax.

"Fuck," I moaned underneath my breath, unable to conceal the pleasure I was experiencing. "Let me hear all the sounds that pretty mouth of yours can make," he said stopping for only a second, only to return to his previous motions. I didn't hold back, I began to voice the pleasure I was receiving with moans and movements that depicted my enjoyment.

With every passing second I became closer and closer to finishing, but I didn't want this pleasure to end. I tried to hold off for as long as I could, but he was too good, and he knew it. "Touya you're going to make me cum," I moaned out with pleasure.

"Cum for me baby," he said. Just as those sweet words left his mouth, the buildup of pleasure released all at once and I began to arch my back, unable to contain the pleasure that came from his mouth. My legs began to shake in his arms, as I reached my climax. His grip on my thighs tightened, to hold me down as he continued.

He kept his motions, as he helped me ride out my high, and only stopped when he thought I'd had enough. With that, he commenced his motions and planted a kiss right on my pussy, as if he was saying he had finished his job.

"God you taste amazing," he said as he went in for a kiss. Our kiss became heated as he pressed his throbbing cock into my soaking wet pussy. "I want you," the words left my lips as I reached down and grabbed his member that was asking to be released.

"Fuck baby," he let out with a hitched breath. "Please...Touya," I said seductively. He then got off of me, and was stood at the foot of the bed standing over me. I got on my knees standing right below him on the bed.

I grabbed his belt and then slowly began to unbuckle it. I then worked my way to his pants slowly unbuttoning them as I stared straight into his deep blue eyes. "Fuck Rain," he moaned out with pleasure as I continued to slide off his pants.
"I don't know if I can hold back any longer," he said in a deep tone.

"Then don't", I retorted. He then grabbed my chin tilting my head up to meet his gaze. He planted a soft kiss on my lips, and then gently laid me back onto the bed.

His lean body towering over me now. I moved my hands down his perfectly scarred chest, down his abdomen, until I met the hem of his underwear. I motioned them off, and began to slowly stroke his throbbing cock.

"Fuck", he panted as a result of my touch. I gently motioned him forward to be met with my entrance that was already dripping wet in anticipation. He then took control and aligned his dick perfectly to my cunt.

He moved his cock up and down my slit, teasingly. "Fuck...", he said under his breath. He slowing pushed his cock inside of me, I let out a sharp gasp, not used to his size.

"Fuck you're so tight", he said through half lidded eyes. His cock now fully inside of me, I had adjusted to his size as my walls took him in. He began with slow strokes, as his lips crashed into mine, I moaned in his mouth as he slowly fucked my insides, hitting my sweet spot with every stroke.

"Fuck Touya", I whispered in his ear as his lips latched onto my neck. He started to increase his pace and it sent me over the edge. I threw my head back in pleasure and let out a symphony of moans mixed with curse words.

"Touya- Im gonna cum", I said as I shut my eyes, lost in the pleasure. "Not yet princess", he said with his hot breath against my neck. I ran my fingers through his snow white locks, my eyes meeting with his as he continued to fuck me.

He picked up his pace, as his lips crashed into mine. The knot in my stomach ready to burst, "Cum with me baby", he said, his deep blue eyes piercing into mine.

And just as those words left his mouth, the knot in my stomach unraveled, sending waves of pleasure throughout my whole body.

I felt him twitch inside of me as his cum began to fill my pussy. He slowed his stroked as I rode out my high. He slowly pulled himself out of me, placing a kiss on my forehead, "God, you're amazing", he said as his eyes met mine.

"Let's just run away", I laid my head on his chest, "Where would we go?", "Hawaii- no Paris", I grinned widely. "You wanna go to Paris?", he raised one brow, "Yeah", "Then I'm taking you to Paris".

There was a moment of silence between us.
"You think we can pull this off tomorrow?", I asked with a sigh, "Honestly", he paused, "I think we might just win for once". "We won against your father", I shrugged my shoulders, "Well my father was a bad man, yours is just...pure evil", he said with a laugh. I chuckled, "The devil himself".

"And that Bakugo bitch- I got a bone to pick with that fucker", his tone tinted with anger. "You and me both", I laughed. "That Deku guy- that didn't kill me...you think they-", "Yeah, they definitely killed him", my tone soft and low.

"When I was there- he was the only one I felt...safe around- if I hadn't had him there...I wouldn't have made it out alive", my eyes filled with sorrow and regret. "He...saved my life", I whispered, "And mine", he added.

"He saved us", my eyes met his deep blue chaotic ones. "I never got to thank him for that", I sat up on the bed and stared at the ground. "Hey", Touya rested his head on my shoulder. "He knows", his tone quiet and reassuring.

"Will this ever end?", I threw my head back and shut my eyes. "It will, I promise", he planted a kiss on my neck. "In flames?...Or eternal bliss?", I whispered, "Both".

"Like I said, as long as my last breath is with you, that's all I could ever want", I turned to face him, our faces so close our noses might touch. "It will be, I promise", he kissed the top of my head.

"Are you scared, of death?", he asked as we laid back down. "No...not anymore", I paused for a moment, "I think everyone is scared of death because it's the only thing they don't understand, but there's so much beauty in that".

"Anyone can start again, not through love, but through revenge. Through the fire, we're born again. Peace by vengeance, brings the end", his tone barely above a whisper.

"You and your beautiful words, they might just be the end of me", I lifted my chin on his chest. "And what's so wrong with a beautiful death?", he smirked.