4

I sat beside him as he drove, his hoodie and sunglasses on me. "Why didn't we get stuff when we went earlier?", I asked, "Because I didn't know we needed shit", he took a sharp turn. "Efficient", I sighed.

We wandered the store together, "So who's the cook?", I asked him, "This asshat you haven't met yet", he grabbed a few boxes of pasta. "Does the asshat have a name?", I asked, "Sure does", he didn't bother to look at me.

"You gonna fuckin tell me?", I snapped, getting annoyed. "You'll meet him eventually", he sighed and walked off, I followed him with the cart.

"You really annoy me, you know that?", I said, he laughed through his nose. "Sounds like the beginning of a love story", he winked, "A tragic one", I raised one brow.

"My favorite", he smirked, I rolled my eyes. We walked down the liquor isle, I grabbed a bottle of vodka, he grabbed some tequila and whiskey.

"What about your sweet mixed drinks?", I joked, "That's what I have you for", he smiled widely, my face fell. "We're a complete household, a bartender, a chef, an alcoholic and an annoying brat", I laughed through my nose.

"So what are you?", I raised my brows, "The delinquent who babysits", he half smiled. "Fitting", I muttered under my breath.

I stopped at the end of another isle, "What are you doing let's go", Dabi walked beside me as I stared at the sketchbooks and pens.

"Nothing", I walked off, "You an artist Rain?", he nudged my shoulder. "We aren't doing this", I sighed and turned a corner quickly, he followed.

"Doing what?', he asked, "Pretending we care about each other's lives", I sighed. "What if I do care?", he side eyed me, "You don't", I smiled.

"I forgot water can you grab some", he yawned, I groaned, "Fine", I walked off.

I met him at the front, Dabi handed the man cash for all the food and items we bought. We loaded his car and he drove off into the street.

I stared out the window, my reflection faint in the glass. The scar on my face hadn't faded the slightest bit. I pulled my hood forward, covering the right side of my face.

"I know about the hand, but what happened to your face?", he asked, "You gonna tell me where you got your scars?", "No", he said quickly, "Then don't expect me to". "Fair enough", he sighed.

He started to unload all the groceries, I sat on the counter and watched him. "You going to help me or just enjoy the show?", he opened a cabinet next to my thigh.

"I'd rather enjoy the show", I smirked, he stood up straight. His body in between my thighs, his head towering over mine.

"And are you enjoying the show?", he leaned closer, his hands supporting him on the counter, caging me in.

I lifted my chin, my eyes low, "It's getting interesting", my eyes glued to his deep blue ones.

"Oh really?", he said quietly, I leaned closer, our faces just inches apart. "Really".

His eyes averted to my lips then back to my eyes. Both of us fighting the urge to jump each other's bones.

"You are trouble", he whispered, his hand grazed my thigh, sending goosebumps all over my body.

"I can say the same about you", my voice just above a whisper.

Just before his lips met mine a voice interrupted us, "What did I just walk into?", Dabi stepped back, I closed my legs and hopped off the counter.

I looked to the man that interrupted us.

He had dirty blonde hair, yellow eyes, a black hoodie with some jeans on. Stubble on his lower defined jawline. "Who's this?", his eyes filled with interest.