27

!!smut!! A/n: there won't be smut for a while after this so just bear with me

‼️TW gun play‼️

Shigaraki shot up from the table when I stepped into the living room, "Relax, I don't plan on hurting you....yet", I whispered the last part. "Is your sister around?", he looked around him, paranoid she would come out of nowhere.

"No, she's asleep like everyone else, it's just you and I", I sat down at the end of the large glass table. "Go on, sit down", he hesitantly sat down, aware of his surroundings.

"You're really scared of my sister and I", I said with a laugh. "Good", I said with wide eyes.

"Now I'll give you one chance to be honest with me, I catch you lying and I'll fucking kill you", his eyes widened with terror, "Got it?", I said in a friendly tone, he nodded quickly, "Got it".

"Why did you want my father dead so badly? What's the connection?", I asked him, leaning forward on the table.

"Your father killed mine", his gaze listed to meet mine, "Who was your father?". He sighed and leaned back, his eyes on the window outside.

"Well for starters, my real name is Tenko Shimura, my blood father's name was Kotaro Shimura", I furrowed my brows, "So where did you get the name Tomura Shigaraki?", "The man your father killed...he took me in as his own, when I had no one". "His name was Makoto", his tone tinted with sadness.

"Him and your father were close friends from what I know, the story he told me was- they grew up together, almost like brothers but when your father inherited the family business", he sighed, "He killed him out of cold blood in front of me, I never knew why...I honestly admired your father, as did he...for the longest time".

"But that was shortly lived after he decided to kill him", his eyes trailed to the floor. "Why did your family abandon you?", I pressed further, "I was different...I couldn't fight like my sister could, my father hated me- he beat me...called me weak and pathetic", he let out a laugh, "I wanted to be a hero you know...someone who saved people", he shook his head lightly.

"But he took that away from me and...pushed me too far until eventually...I snapped",  I crossed my arms over my chest, "You kill them?", "It was an accident...I was scared and alone...I watched them all die, with tears in my eyes".

"When I reached out for help from strangers they ignored me and looked at me with disgust...tossed me aside like I was trash", he scratched his neck aggressively. "That's when Makoto found me", a grin grew on his face.

"He took me in...fed me...put a roof under my head and raised me as his own-he taught me about the real world- all the hate and pain...how everyone was born with evil", he chuckled quietly, "He saved me and showed me the light in the darkness, the truth about this sick world we live in". I raised my brows, "Sounds like a great dude", I joked.

He laughed softly, "He was indeed", a sigh escaped his lips. I watched him closely, taking note of every movement he made.

His deep red eyes met mine, and I knew. I knew he wasn't lying, I saw the true pain in those blood red eyes of his.

"I'm sorry about my shitty father", I half smiled, "Aren't we all?", I caught it, a glimpse of a smile on his dry lips, it was barely noticeable.

"Thanks for being honest with me, and...helping us", I stood up and held my hand out, "Our end goal is the same, make it happen Rain", I smirked, "I intend to".

"Am I interrupting something?", Touya's deep raspy voice asked from down the hall. "No, we're finished", I nodded at Shigaraki, he did the same.

"You two best friends now? The fuck is happening?", Touya looked between us.