17

"Anything I wanna know?", I positioned myself to face him on the hood of his car. "Ask away", he began to light a cigarette.

"First question", I hopped off and stood in front of him. I grabbed the cigarette, "When did this bad habit start?", I stomped it out on the ground.

"When my alcohol addiction did", he grinned, I laughed through my nose, "Funny", I said flatly.

"Now, there's 4 Todoroki's, correct?", I crossed my arms over my chest, "Correct". "You, being the oldest, Natsuo, Fuyumi and Shoto", I said aloud to myself.

"Then there's your mother, Rei, and...Enji, your father", I said the last part quietly. "Another thing", I faced him, "Why are you so open all of a sudden?", my eyes narrowed.

"You know everything, I don't have anything to hide from you, and I'd rather you hear the truth from me than whatever bullshit Shiggy said", he looked to the side.

"So Natsuo, what's his deal?", he sighed, "He was never interested in the family business, ran off to Europe with some chick when mom died".

"Fuyumi?", his eyes fell to the ground and he let out a deep sigh.

"Ah Fuyumi", he rubbed his face, "She was always the weakest link, easiest to manipulate, and he took advantage of that- brainwashed her into believing he was this great person", he laughed.

"I don't know how he did it but...she stayed by his side, even after I faked my death", he began to light another cigarette. "Wow", I muttered under my breath, "She just wanted everyone to be together...one big happy family".

"But the Todoroki family is anything but happy", he said, his eyes ahead of him. "You're only 2 years older than me, how come you never trained with Shoto and I? Why did I never see you?", I stepped closer to him, his head fell.

"I looked a lot different back then, and he never let me train with anyone outside the family, because he was trying to hide the world from what he was doing to me", he paused, "I was covered in bandages from since I can remember", he whispered the last part.

"My mother hated it...it eventually drove her mad", I watched him closely, regret and pain in those deep blue eyes as he remembered his youth.

"He pushed her so far...she snapped and...killed herself", his tone quiet and low. "Sure she put a bullet in her head, but he might as well have been pulling the damn trigger, he drove her that far...pushed her off the edge".

"The gun with her name on it...was it-", "Yeah", he stopped my words.

He stood up and inched closer to the edge of the cliff. He sat down at the edge, I sat beside him.

"Are we too young for this?", I whispered, my eyes on the stary sky. "I feel like I'm just...watching my youth slip away", his words cut through the silence.

"In some strange far away universe, do you ever think you can have a relationship with Shoto again?", I looked to him, there was a long silence before he said anything.

"Maybe in another life but...it's too late for that now", his eyes watched the view below him. "It's never too late", he glanced at me.

"Don't do that Rain", he said softly, "Do what? He misses you Touya-", "Don't call me that", he snapped, "I have a plan, and nothing is going to get in my way".

"What plan?", he stayed quiet, not saying another word. "What plan Dabi?!", I raised my voice.

"Drop it Rain", he said flatly, "What's the fucking plan?!", I shoved him. "I'm going to kill my father, or die trying", my eyes went wide. "The fuck is wrong with you?", I shot up. "What?", "Get up", I snapped.