23

Rain's POV:

I rotated my leg as much as I could through the chains. I could hear countless footsteps around me, 24 hour surveillance...pussies.

"I'm gonna kill every single one of you, hope you cowards know that", I said in a high pitched tone.

I heard a laugh from one of them, "What was that?", I turned my head, "You're a woman there's no way you can take all us men down", I heard a mans voice say.

I laughed to myself, "Why don't you take these chains off and we can have some fun?", I smirked, "Boss' orders, those chains stay on", he stepped in front of me.

"Your boss is a woman, how does that make you feel?", I tilted my head to the side. He looked away, clearly mad.

"Being bossed around by a woman all day, I bet that hurts your wittle ego, doesn't it?", I started to smile, "You watch your mouth bitch", he grabbed my jaw roughly.

"Or what?", I looked at him through half lidded eyes. "I'll put a bullet in your fucking head", he spat angrily.

"Why don't you fight me, like a real man", my eyes narrowed, he clenched his jaw. "Bitch!", he yelled as he slapped me across the face. I spit out some blood, "Before you kill me...will you send a letter to my boyfriend? He's the best dick I've ever gotten", I said with a damaged smile.

"It's the least you could do", I raised my brows slightly, my tone high pitched, he laughed, "Sure, what's his name and address?".

I tilted my head to the side, "You don't know your own fathers name and address?", I grinned widely and he threw his fist into my face. Causing my head to turn to the side fully.

I let out a laugh, "God you men are so easy to piss off", I looked at him with disgust, "You're so dead", he said, pulling a gun out.

"Do it, I dare you", my eyes widened with insanity.

"ENOUGH!!!", I heard Ren's voice yell, she was around but I couldn't tell where.

(song rec: Experience- Ludovico Einaudi start it at 1.30s) I timed it PERFECTLY

Out of a nowhere, a machine gun started firing off, killing her men one by one. The only light that was lit was the one above me, I couldn't see beyond that.

I turned my head to every direction I heard the gun firing off, body after body dropping.

My breathing was heavy, anticipating what's to come. Then it went dead silent, just the sound of her footsteps roaming the building. "Are we alone?", I asked, looking around the dark room.

"For now...", I looked to the right, "Maybe forever...", then the left side. "Wanna know a secret?", for the first time in my life, I had no idea what was happening next.

"Father thinks he made Ren".

'Father'?....Could it be...?

"With all his rants...and his hard won lessons", her voice was everywhere, I couldn't pinpoint where she was in my surroundings.

"Excise your doubts Ren...be what they fear Ren", she paused for a moment, "But everything was the same...as when you left him...I was still never... good enough", her tone tinted with sadness.

"But he...didn't make Ren...You did", my face fell slowly, my eyes wide with realization when she stepped into the light.

Her once blonde hair was now dark blue, there was a massive burn scar covering the right side of her body. Her right iris was now red, the other brown. She had on dark makeup around her eyes, scars on her face, healed wounds like mine.